• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Can U Give Me Tips For Youtube ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya there!! I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel next year or the year after. Does anyone have any tips of content I should do, what equipment I should use or anything else? comment down below please!!! It would be handy!!! When my channel is up there will be a link to it in another thread. Bye!!! :D

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
Ok here are some of my tips:
Recording software Snagit
Mic: Blue SnowBall
Talk a lot
Engage with the viewers
Be happy
I'll post more later.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
WHAT you want to do on YouTube is purely up to you, I am a Content Creator so I post Music Videos for songs I make (and my epic Mixes ;D) as well as Speed Arts for my Comics.

If what you decide to do involves recording a screen, I would highly reccomend OBS as a recording software as it has amazing encoding capabilities and rendering out to MP4 is very easy as it goes while you record!

(You can also use OBS to stream, which I also do ^_^)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
fraps and action! are also good recording software, but they cost a couple of dollars.
Oh and any headset mic that costs more than 50$ is also pretty good.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Do u know any things like that up for UK price
Just use a price converter online. Btw Razer is what I use for all peripherals and headsets. Also if your on PC use OBS and Mac use Snagit.
Also don't be afraid to talk a lot and do things that may seem a bit weird. It makes people laugh ;)

Just use a price converter online. Btw Razer is what I use for all peripherals and headsets. Also if your on PC use OBS and Mac use Snagit.
Also don't be afraid to talk a lot and do things that may seem a bit weird. It makes people laugh ;)

Ok :D

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
WHAT you want to do on YouTube is purely up to you, I am a Content Creator so I post Music Videos for songs I make (and my epic Mixes ;D) as well as Speed Arts for my Comics.

If what you decide to do involves recording a screen, I would highly reccomend OBS as a recording software as it has amazing encoding capabilities and rendering out to MP4 is very easy as it goes while you record!

(You can also use OBS to stream, which I also do ^_^)
^

LadyOP

Ok here are some of my tips:
Recording software Snagit
Mic: Blue SnowBall
Talk a lot
Engage with the viewers
Be happy
I'll post more later.
Snagit is quite expensive (I looked because I'm also hoping to make a YT channel for MC), any other suggestion??

Kaios

Retired Staff
Well since I'm only 13, $40.00 is a lot of money for me to earn and it would take a while to get... so the software is expensive for me
Age has no bearing on how much money you can make. You just have to work for it. Last summer/fall I mowed lawns and made 600$ Maybe more if my mower hadn't broke. Also pressure washing and cleaning people's gardens are good ways to make money.

Btw you can charge like 30-35$ for one yard (front and back). That's what I charged and I got more business then professional companies. Lol.

But still, yeah, 40$ is stupid for recording software. It's different if you actually get a capture card which are 200x better

LadyOP

Age has no bearing on how much money you can make. You just have to work for it. Last summer/fall I mowed lawns and made 600$ Maybe more if my mower hadn't broke. Also pressure washing and cleaning people's gardens are good ways to make money.

Btw you can charge like 30-35$ for one yard (front and back). That's what I charged and I got more business then professional companies. Lol.

But still, yeah, 40$ is stupid for recording software. It's different if you actually get a capture card which are 200x better

Well then, once I take CPR lessons I'm gonna babysit. I'm so glad that most recording software have free trials

Status
Not open for further replies.