• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bye Bye

Ishgar

Hitman has recently been controlling my life and I've become obsessed with it, so I think I'm gonna be gone for a while now that I'm back in school. I know most of you may not care, but I mainly wanted to post this to wish the best of luck to the next Hitman player who wants number 1. I'll probably still be on forums, it's nice to see what the community is doing and I enjoy talking with other players. I may be on the server on weekends, but I'm going to try to minimize my time online during the week. So for now, good bye everyone, you're the best family I could ever ask for. <3

Nootch

Trusted Member
Even though I don't know you, I'm proud of you. I was obsessed with mc and it controlled my life and eventually I quit. I have a better life now :)

Best of luck for your future

Ishgar

Even though I don't know you, I'm proud of you. I was obsessed with mc and it controlled my life and eventually I quit. I have a better life now :)

Best of luck for your future
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only obsessed one here XD

Ripski

Thanks, I've always enjoyed the competition I had playing with you.
This is a late reply but Ishgar, you da beast. You have showed great skill, and we have had super intense battles, and hopefully more to come. Hopefully I can join your 200 club, xD. Soon.

Ishgar

This is a late reply but Ishgar, you da beast. You have showed great skill, and we have had super intense battles, and hopefully more to come. Hopefully I can join your 200 club, xD. Soon.
Can't wait, it's quite lonely right now...