• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Building a sg dm

iiCrunch

Well I'm honestly don't really like the sg dm because tall grass, camping spots, etc, but not here to rant about it. I just want to know how can I make a sg dm and send it or whatever. Do I make on creative? (lol) Do I make on a single player world and send it somehow?

Tuut

Trusted Member
Creative or a single player world would work fine. If you make it on a single player. there should be like a thread in maps and worlds by ezpznoob showing you how to download ur single player world. Goodluckkkkk, cuz we need a new one.

Hazzy

Yeah I built one, I've spoken to Zainos about it so it'll take time before its added. I can assure you that there will be a new one that is more suited for PVP but it will take a bit.

NOTE: I am xNatsu :p not many people realise this -.-

iiCrunch

Yeah I built one, I've spoken to Zainos about it so it'll take time before its added. I can assure you that there will be a new one that is more suited for PVP but it will take a bit.

NOTE: I am xNatsu :p not many people realise this -.-
Ah okay that's a bit of a letdown because I already started on it, but I guarantee your dm arena will be alot better. So I'm just happy we got a dm.:)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I agree with you on the problems of the current arena though... it's not very good for pvp. I mean, it's not horrible, but I think the one Hazzy made is much better and will be a nice addition :)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i would love to see hazzy's..

sadly, zainos rejected my awesome idea of having a dm arena for ever map.. it would take very long, but it would be very good..

if you are up to building an arena iiCrunch, I am always here to help :) lol no one wants my help anymore..