• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Buffing Grim Reaper

Rick

Oh look another thread by me... Anyway, in the current meta which is mostly BM spamming, fishermen and fighters. And you might have realized by now that some kits are no longer being used but the one I'm focusing on today is Grim Reaper. This kit is highly underused by players and barely recieves any time in the arena so here some details on a possible buff-

All Armor- Protection increase by 1 (From 2)

When a player is killed- Regeneration II for 5 sec (He's the grim reaper he should get a reward for kills)

New Weapon: Reapers Bow
-Power III
-Flame I
-Infinty I

New Pot: Dark Death
- 16 in total
- Wither (0:15)
- Blindness (0:05)

This is my idea on a proper buff for the Grim Reaper and yes the scythe has been left alone because sharpness X should be enough in terms of damage. Once again, if you have any opinions on my idea and I'll try to answer any questions or concers the best I can.
Thanks!

~rickster7270

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I actually like the balance of all the kits in pvp.

A warrior can kill a blackmamba, if they take advantage of the map. Small enclosed areas make it hard for a BM to soup.

Fighter can be killed by warrior if the warrior soups enough and lands good hits.

Fisherman is more annoying than op.

All kits to me seem well balanced for the prices they are at, and I see no need to buff or nerf any of them

Fu3rza

The original reason (I think) grim was nerfed is because it was basically a Black mamba but without the jump boost (scythe is 12.50 dmg) and seeing that it should be buffed again i think is not good for balancing issues, Imo i think Grim is alright how it is right now, I don't see why it needs a bow or some pots

me32305

The potions you mentioned are insanely overpowered, wither for 15 seconds is pretty much instant death.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I actually like the balance of all the kits in pvp.

A warrior can kill a blackmamba, if they take advantage of the map. Small enclosed areas make it hard for a BM to soup.

Fighter can be killed by warrior if the warrior soups enough and lands good hits.

Fisherman is more annoying than op.

All kits to me seem well balanced for the prices they are at, and I see no need to buff or nerf any of them
BM is still kinda op tbh for 3000 coins, it needs a slight nerf or price raise I still say myself. Also, fighter's too weak still, I still will not give in to say fighter needs to have strength 2 instead of strength 1, for 4000 coins it's a pretty crappy kit as it is tbh, it's only because the majority of people that use it are decent, but even a lot of them will say it still needs a buff. But I know that in truth they will never be changed, so what's the point :/

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
BM is still kinda op tbh for 3000 coins, it needs a slight nerf or price raise I still say myself. Also, fighter's too weak still, I still will not give in to say fighter needs to have strength 2 instead of strength 1, for 4000 coins it's a pretty crappy kit as it is tbh, it's only because the majority of people that use it are decent, but even a lot of them will say it still needs a buff. But I know that in truth they will never be changed, so what's the point :/
BlackMamba has been 5000 Coins for months already xD And it won't be raised again. Regarding to the suggestion, Grimreaper was initially nerfed due to a bug, but since that got fixed long ago, it could be buffed again, I like the regeneration idea.

Fu3rza

BlackMamba has been 5000 Coins for months already xD And it won't be raised again. Regarding to the suggestion, Grimreaper was initially nerfed due to a bug, but since that got fixed long ago, it could be buffed again, I like the regeneration idea.
um about that, bug still exists, if i am able to get it, I will record it and send it

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Oh ok, my mistake, didn't know it was made to 5000 coins, apologies. But I still stand with fighter not being powerful enough, it needs strength 2 back, or protection 1 on its armour.

Rainr

Oh ok, my mistake, didn't know it was made to 5000 coins, apologies. But I still stand with fighter not being powerful enough, it needs strength 2 back, or protection 1 on its armour.

fZkp1rP.gif