• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bringing Back an Old Game: I stole the Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_piggy000

For everyone here that doesn't know what is happening, just watch what the other people are doing and join in! If you don't like this, don't ruin it for everybody else by being rude/sarcastic.

I break into a store. I steal the cheese.

Last edited:

super_piggy000

Ok, if you don't want to play it, then please don't post here. Can an admin please delete this post and Trenly's? (Not the whole post, just this one I just made)

Majorconnor10

Trenly obviously didn't send it spiraling off topic, and this post is in the OFF TOPIC SECTION! Super_piggy000, should I accuse you of going off topic by making a post in the off topic section?

Majorconnor10

Ok, if you don't want to play it, then please don't post here. Can an admin please delete this post and Trenly's? (Not the whole post, just this one I just made)
And you can't ask an admin to delete someone's post unless it is inappropriate, and then again, that isn't your choice to delete it if it IS inappropriate, that's the admin's.

super_piggy000

*sigh*
All I wanted to do was try to start something back up, and then everybody just attacks me over it. Can you ask an admin to delete this entire thread?

Majorconnor10

*sigh*
All I wanted to do was try to start something back up, and then everybody just attacks me over it. Can you ask an admin to delete this entire thread?

Asking an admin to delete something again? Do you not get it? An admin can't just delete your thread because you want it to.

Xist_

Asking an admin to delete something again? Do you not get it? An admin can't just delete your thread because you want it to.

I think everyone just wants to say this to you. SHUT UP Stop spamming the forums and triple posting please its annoying so much

Majorconnor10

I think everyone just wants to say this to you. SHUT UP Stop spamming the forums and triple posting please its annoying so much

I think most people know that it isn't any more annoying to read 3 different ideas in 3 messages than packed into 1. So not everyone wants me to shut up, if they did, _Bach_ wouldn't have liked one of my messages. Also, your quoted message above would have got more than one like. It seems only 1 person agrees with you not everyone. And please do not attack me for such a stupid reason. If _Bach_ is fine with it, I'm sure you can too. I will try not to triple post in the future if it makes you feel any better.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I think most people know that it isn't any more annoying to read 3 different ideas in 3 messages than packed into 1. So not everyone wants me to shut up, if they did, _Bach_ wouldn't have liked one of my messages. Also, your quoted message above would have got more than one like. It seems only 1 person agrees with you not everyone. And please do not attack me for such a stupid reason. If _Bach_ is fine with it, I'm sure you can too. I will try not to triple post in the future if it makes you feel any better.
Why are you still talking?

touh

Trusted Member
What did Trenly do wrong? It looks like to me that he was trying to play this dumb game right but he gets bashed over it. Idek i'm confused.

Xist_

People don't have to like to agree idiot. Please use common sense.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I think I'd be smart if everyone stopped calling each other "idiots" and "annoying". Rather we should just ignore the post if we don't like it... Sounds like a much better solution than spamming a thread that is basically gone from a game to a bash thread...

Majorconnor10

People don't have to like to agree idiot. Please use common sense.

Don't you think more than one person would have liked your post if "everyone wanted to tell me to shut up?" And how does triple posting annoy you so bad to the point of you verbally attacking me in the first place? Really? It's the same amount of reading, what do you not like having to scroll down an extra .5 seconds? And it's not really spamming the forums, I'm not 8 posting. And you commented on a thread only to tell me to stop triple posting? How stupid is that?

And I do have common sense and use it a lot, instead of knowing how to count to 3, actually read what people say. But then again, you're picky. You don't like reading the same amount of words but in 3 messages instead of 1. And having to bash on me for something that isn't even against the rules... Really???

Last edited:

Nootch

Trusted Member
Don't you think more than one person would have liked your post if "everyone wanted to tell me to shut up?" And how does triple posting annoy you so bad to the point of you verbally attacking me in the first place? Really? It's the same amount of reading, what do you not like having to scroll down an extra .5 seconds? And it's not really spamming the forums, I'm not 8 posting. And you commented on a thread only to tell me to stop triple posting? How stupid is that?

And I do have common sense and use it a lot, instead of knowing how to count to 3, actually read what people say. But then again, you're picky. You don't like reading the same amount of words but in 3 messages instead of 1.
give it a rest

Majorconnor10

This has just turned into a flame war over one comment that was completely on topic.

It branched off topic to a flame war when someone decided to bash on me for triple posting. Such a stupid reason... It doesn't even make a difference if it is 3 messages or all packed into 1. Lets just end this right now, no more posting about this very topic. It was started for such a stupid reason, it shouldn't go on any longer. I got my point across, Xist_ got his.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
No, it branched off topic when someone decided to bash on me for triple posting. Such a stupid reason... It doesn't even make a difference if it is 3 messages or all packed into 1. Lets just end this right now, no more posting about this very topic. It was started for such a stupid reason, it shouldn't go on any longer. I got my point across, _Xist got his.
If im not mistaken. This is the post that put it off topic.

Majorconnor10

It branched off topic with this post to an even more off topic level (and flame war start.) Trenly, neither of us are wrong. We can both agree both topics are very off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.