• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars #BringBackOldSkywars

JakeIsBoss

Skywars died. And it was my home before pvp. I miss skywars, seeing it everytime being empty makes me rlly sad almost in tears. Ever since the new update for bigger maps and what not it died. I never even made it to leaderboards but i will. If you agree with me spread your opinion on the forms and in game with #BringBackOldSkywars. Stella, Mods,Twiiin, lets bring back skywars.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Skywars is a dying gamemode on most servers. I don’t think bringing back the old skywars would change anything

cStella

Retired Staff
I've posted this so many times ..... as well as many others suggesting the same or similar thing.

"I still feel this would be the easiest and quickest fix for Skywars at the moment. At least until the crowd builds back up again..."
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/smaller-maps.19136/

It may be a dying game mode but when the HHG community is still wanting to play it and would be still be playing it if the suggestions were implemented, then it's maybe worth a try?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I've posted this so many times ..... as well as many others suggesting the same or similar thing.

"I still feel this would be the easiest and quickest fix for Skywars at the moment. At least until the crowd builds back up again..."
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/smaller-maps.19136/

It may be a dying game mode but when the HHG community is still wanting to play it and would be still be playing it if the suggestions were implemented, then it's maybe worth a try?
Since it seems it's what community wants, I'll work on an option to skip large maps (12-16 players). Nevertheless, I can't bring back the old removed maps since most were extremely poorly built & detailed and don't really meet our professional build standards anymore, I'm sorry