• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Bring /ignore back to creative

Deathtoalldinis

Lots of people on creative dont use /rp, spam, complain, etc, and i think /ignore would be a good fix to this problem because Parkour has it and its got valid points too, but i think Creative needs it more. Also i've read the comments on this thread and i think that we could use somthing as in: /Ignore * and /Unignore (Player Name) so you only see that person's chat. (Got The Idea From Using /Global chat and /Local And stuff

Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Oh my goodness, yes. This is soooo needed, I can barely read chat with all these things being sent, which is one of the reasons I'm not on creative much.

RK_Credius

No, im sorry guys but this is a futile command. This would make so many people have to block other people or ignore the ones they want plus why do that when we have a better way of solving this problem?

/Global and/or /local chat! So this would allow the people that just want to talk to their friends and not be bothered by the global, or vice versa. I just realized while writing this that this isn't the problem and that its people spamming so "whoops", but think of this. Also do this: A 3 second cool down before anyone can spam, but this rule doesn't exist for local chat. Why? cuz the owner can just ban hammer that ******. Also it allows for intense RPs or incase the ppl get really mad at each other in chat.

andrew louie

Lots of people on creative dont use /rp, spam, complain, etc, and i think /ignore would be a good fix to this problem because Parkour has it and its got valid points too, but i think Creative needs it more
Yeah!,
1. People who I deny come back and annoy me in the chat and with snowballs