• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bridges Map "Miners Lodge"

Tormond

Hey,

my friend and I have discoverd this server about a month ago and we can't stop playing Bridges. So we wanted to build our very own map.

Compared to others our map has exact the same recources on each island. The map is not very big so it's easier to find and execute the enemy team. There are about 5 special spots and the islands are equidistant. http://imgur.com/a/YeyEU

We would be glad to see our map on the voting list in the Bridges Lobbies.

sincerly, Immgrimsh and Tormond

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah. The ores need to be equal. And remember each island needs a source of food (mealous, wheat, ect) because the amount of wheet you have now is no where near enough to feed 10-40 players on an island.

And the rest of the island, it's a bit plain, and the house could be a little more detailed.

Also, the islands are very small, so to be honest I'd consider remaking the map completely.
Good luck

Immgrimsh

Thank you for your answers!

Of course the islands are identical. From the house to the ores to every leaf...
The aspect with the food is a thing we didn't really had in mind but I can say that there is food in the mid, too!

Last but not least, I have to say that screenshots easily can't/do not show everything of a/the map.

Immgrimsh

We did rework our map.
I think it is fine now :)
Screenshots will follow in the first post later...

the only thing we didn't change are the iron ores
I think there are way enough and if not the players have to play real team to equip each other
It hardly happens that there are more than 2 or 3 people on each island so it should be fine for everyone.

I hope it will be accepted this time ;)

Tuut

Trusted Member
We did rework our map.
I think it is fine now :)
Screenshots will follow in the first post later...

the only thing we didn't change are the iron ores
I think there are way enough and if not the players have to play real team to equip each other
It hardly happens that there are more than 2 or 3 people on each island so it should be fine for everyone.

I hope it will be accepted this time ;)
Is it bigger?

Tormond

Hey,

my friend and I have discoverd this server about a month ago and we can't stop playing Bridges. So we wanted to build our very own map.

Compared to others our map has exact the same recources on each island. The map is not very big so it's easier to find and execute the enemy team. There are about 5 special spots and the islands are equidistant. http://imgur.com/a/obi2n

We would be glad to see our map on the voting list in the Bridges Lobbies.

sincerly, Immgrimsh and Tormond
Is it bigger?

No it is not bigger, I know that it might be a little bit too small for 10 player on one island. "The map is not very big so it's easier to find and execute the enemy team." To be honest, most of the time there are about 5 to 9 player in a match and for that the map is more than okay. If there are more player in the game you can vote for another map.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
No it is not bigger, I know that it might be a little bit too small for 10 player on one island. "The map is not very big so it's easier to find and execute the enemy team." To be honest, most of the time there are about 5 to 9 player in a match and for that the map is more than okay. If there are more player in the game you can vote for another map.

You shouldn't have to vote for another map. The maximum player limit for Bridges is 40 so the map should be able to hold 40 players.

Tuut

Trusted Member
It has to be able to fit 40. Even if there are only 5-9 in each game.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
To me it seems that there is definitely not enough food for 10 people on an island, The islands are still too small, and I don't think there could possibly be enough ore for 10 people in one island.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
To me it seems that there is definitely not enough food for 10 people on an island, The islands are still too small, and I don't think there could possibly be enough ore for 10 people in one island.
I still do agree that the islands are a bit small. But there are about three chests filled with stew.
Anyway, this map has been accepted.