• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Boosting shouldn't be allowed.

Fu3rza

I see farming alts for kills and coins unfair, they could get every kit with just farming 1 account. I want pvp to be fair when it comes to getting coins. you don't see everyone killing their own alts for kits, you see them knocking other players out.

RK_Credius

I don't think it's allowed, but I don't see any suggestions of how we can prevent this. If this becomes a rule people will just go to a cave or some random spot and start farming secretly.

Maybe there should be a function where if one person has killed another person for like 10 times in less than 5 minutes the person he killed should be immune to his attacks. Doesn't matter if he runs off and kills another person, the person will still be immune. Of course the guy farming can probably get another guy to come and farm with him but I don't think my idea will do much and might change PVP in the wrong way.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I don't think it's allowed, but I don't see any suggestions of how we can prevent this. If this becomes a rule people will just go to a cave or some random spot and start farming secretly.

Maybe there should be a function where if one person has killed another person for like 10 times in less than 5 minutes the person he killed should be immune to his attacks. Doesn't matter if he runs off and kills another person, the person will still be immune. Of course the guy farming can probably get another guy to come and farm with him but I don't think my idea will do much and might change PVP in the wrong way.
I sometimes kill random people a ton, like when they use kit Fighter, I kill them 4 times every 5 minutes... I dunno if this is a good idea for PvP. For example; targeters. They kill a person over and over again...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As far as i know, farming alternate accounts is punishable. However, I would double check with staff. Maybe _Bach_ would know?