• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Block Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed whilst playing Skywars and skyblock that when I place a block it disappears and I fall down, I dont know if this is just a minecraft glitch Though if theres anything that can be done that would be great.

joexxx6

I've noticed whilst playing Skywars and skyblock that when I place a block it disappears and I fall down, I dont know if this is just a minecraft glitch Though if theres anything that can be done that would be great.

Happens to me a lot as well, I think it is caused by lag rather than a glitch. You just gotta make sure that you don't place the blocks too quickly.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
usually people can spectate u and "block glitch" u which causes u to fall when u are shifting, moving back, and placing blocks.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
It's not a server problem so please check your connection to the server and pofoma that doesn't make sense because spectators are in gamemode 3, which have no interaction with users or blocks at all.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
pofoma that doesn't make sense because spectators are in gamemode 3, which have no interaction with users or blocks at all.
when u right click or something it'll show who u can tp to and stuff.. so u just right click the block they are on or just press bunch of buttons and stuff and then u glitch them some how and they get stuck in a block and fall

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
when u right click or something it'll show who u can tp to and stuff.. so u just right click the block they are on or just press bunch of buttons and stuff and then u glitch them some how and they get stuck in a block and fall
That doesn't make sense, please understand that Gamemode 3 (Spectator) has no interaction with the minecraft world at all, that's how the game-mode in minecraft works. :/

pofoproud

Trusted Member
That doesn't make sense, please understand that Gamemode 3 (Spectator) has no interaction with the minecraft world at all, that's how the game-mode in minecraft works. :/
ill make a video about it.. this was along time ago. also should i pm u it?

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Zainos basically when u right click while someone is building backwards while shifting u can get them stuck in a block resulting in them falling or having to re-log

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Zainos basically when u right click while someone is building backwards while shifting u can get them stuck in a block resulting in them falling or having to re-log
I don't understand, you just opened the teleport interface and that's it, you aren't causing anything to the players... I'll test that anyway, but I'm pretty sure it was lag on player's side the block glitch, and you didn't cause anything xD

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I don't understand, you just opened the teleport interface and that's it, you aren't causing anything to the players... I'll test that anyway, but I'm pretty sure it was lag on player's side the block glitch, and you didn't cause anything xD
well you have to do it on the block the player is on while making a bridge somewhere i didn't wanna do it on a player because thats disrupting their game

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
well you have to do it on the block the player is on while making a bridge somewhere i didn't wanna do it on a player because thats disrupting their game
Sorry but there's no bug at all linked with skywars spectators.

- Thread Locked (Invalid bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.