• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Biome Trouble

x_Venture26

hi sorry to bother everyone but my island has been created in a taiga biome. this is a problem because all my water has frozen on my island and it is annoying to keep breaking the ice. as soon as I break the ice more ice forms. please can someone help me as I don't want to restart my island but it is ruining the plans for my island. again sorry to bother everyone but please can someone help me! :) <---- Smiley Face

SenpaiLava

I agree massively just because you get a bad biome doesn't mean it should give you a disadvantage against other players.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Placing torches near the water will prevent it from freezing. When I first started Skyblock on this server, that's what I had to do.

However, as a perk of the Career Rank, you gain the "Ability to change your island's biome"

So you could change it to whatever you liked from the /is menu.

Additionally, if you add anyone Career+ onto your island they should be able to change it as long as you allow them the proper permissions. That's what I ended up doing initially until I bought Career :)