• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

X-Run Being Sent Back To Lobby For Being AFK?

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So someone said that sometimes people win while being afk because others just die until they have no more lives, and I thought of something, maybe if you don't move after a certain amount of time, you get sent back to the X-Run lobby? This can prevent afk people from winning the game. Maybe the time can be the record, so say a record is 328 secs, then if you don't move at all for 328 secs you get sent back to lobby, this might be hard idk cuz I have no idea about anything that's related to coding xd. Or maybe it can be like 30 secs, because usually people won't stop moving for more than 30 secs in X-Run.. :p It wouldn't be fair if someone does nothing and wins the game, right? :p Also pls vote in the poll so I know who likes the idea :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
sometimes I type messages and it takes more than 30 seconds. Especially if i have to reply to the buildteam chat on skype or something of more importance than x-run

Zelistra

Trusted Member
sometimes I type messages and it takes more than 30 seconds. Especially if i have to reply to the buildteam chat on skype or something of more importance than x-run
I didn't say that it needs to be 30 secs, it was just an example :p

Though someone could just move around on a single area without attempting any jumps... I think something should be done, but not sure if this'd work :p
True, maybe you need to jump on another block? xd