• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Bedwars! (Similar to Eggwars)

__Joni

The Gamemode is called Bedwars a team based game where you have to destroy the other teams bed to finally kill them if there bed isn't destroyed they will respawn. You can shop items from Villagers in your base (Island)
for example a bow or Armor or a Sword or blocks to build. Also to buy stuff form the Villagers there will be generators for gold iron or diamond.

i Hope you like this suggestion.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
The Gamemode is called Bedwars a team based game where you have to destroy the other teams bed to finally kill them if there bed isn't destroyed they will respawn. You can shop items from Villagers in your base (Island)
for example a bow or Armor or a Sword or blocks to build. Also to buy stuff form the Villagers there will be generators for gold iron or diamond.

That sounds boring

Thats the same as a game on a diffrent server.
Yes that's true also

ItzJinx

New gamemode you say??? I've been thinking on something like this and here's my input~

-2 Teams (Black and White)
-A battle through space and time, Anti-Gravity, you must destroy each other's base while 2 members from each team race through time (parkour) and collect -Insert piece to collect here- (My opinion for piece: Vortex Bender) and get back to the base with different obstacles trying to kill each of the 2 members. You can purchase different accessories for your arsenal overtime.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member

eggwars much?
Thats the same as a game on a diffrent server.
completely correct

ParadoxTaco

Not only is this similar to egg wars... it legit already a gamemode on another server... also this was the only English video I could find... Sorry :]

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Firstly I'd like to point out that there is no need to tag me more than once, I am not here 24/7. Secondly I can safely say that there is no reason for it to be locked; a reason being like Trenly said, no rules have been broken; it is also if the thread creator themselves asks for it to be locked, it can be. Thanks for understanding :)

ImTea

Retired Staff
Dont let your memes be dreams. Originality is key. At least change it up a bit, not every idea is original, but sometimes the original sucks, and recreations are better.