• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Ban and mute.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thanks for contributing nothing to the argument we already know this. Our argument is that it's a ridiculous rule. He was talking to his friends only. No spamming at all. Like i've said for the 3rd time now, if he were talking to his friends on skype would he be bypassing a mute? He was probably muted for cussing/spamming which is meaningless when you're talking to your friends through a book. The staff don't even know what he was saying. He could've simply been informing them that he was muted so they didn't think he was ignoring them.
It doesnt matter. The rules are the rules.

As I've stated multiple times:
IF YOU WANT A RULE CHANGED, MAKE A SUGGESTION THREAD

iwasakoala

Thanks for contributing nothing to the argument we already know this. Our argument is that it's a ridiculous rule. He was talking to his friends only. No spamming at all. Like i've said for the 3rd time now, if he were talking to his friends on skype would he be bypassing a mute? He was probably muted for cussing/spamming which is meaningless when you're talking to your friends through a book. The staff don't even know what he was saying. He could've simply been informing them that he was muted so they didn't think he was ignoring them.
I was actually informing them of what you just said XD

me32305

I have no reason to make a suggestion, Floresence needs to do that. I'm just stating the facts and calling out the dumb rule. I hope that Florescence does make a suggestion and get unbanned.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have no reason to make a suggestion, Floresence needs to do that. I'm just stating the facts and calling out the dumb rule. I hope that Florescence does make a suggestion and get unbanned.
If you're the one that thinks it's dumb then you should make a suggestion. I also, was stating facts; its just that my facts happen to be the rules and yours are speculative facts.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Kinda useless to argue, because you actually have no idea what goes behind on the staff team. Trenly does, but none of you do. I prioritize certain rules that are broken, some are more important than others so if two different people are breaking a rule, one if swearing and one is hacking, I will take care of the hacker first. Also, as Trenly stated rarely do we actually spectate people who we suspect of bypassing mute. Also as Trenly as EL3CTR1CST0RM why should you be allowed to talk if you broke our rules? We set the rules and you broke them knowing very well you did, or you didn't read the rules. Doesn't matter if it's just your friends, usually you are talking only to your friends in public chat anyway, so doesn't make a difference. You would still be able to talk in public chat if you hadn't broken the rules, it's not our fault you decided to ignore the rules we have set for this server. It's very easy to not get muted, banned, or even warned. Also, yes, make a suggestion, I decided to stick this here as you are all more likely to see it.

me32305

I prioritize certain rules that are broken, some are more important than others so if two different people are breaking a rule, one if swearing and one is hacking, I will take care of the hacker first.

Who wouldn't take care of the hacker first?

Why should you be allowed to talk if you broke our rules? We set the rules and you broke them knowing very well you did, or you didn't read the rules.

You're not talking if you have a book.

Doesn't matter if it's just your friends, usually you are talking only to your friends in public chat anyway, so doesn't make a difference.

Why would you talk to your friends in a public chat with multiple other people talking. You talk in private message to your friends for the most part.

It's very easy to not get muted, banned, or even warned. Also, yes, make a suggestion, I decided to stick this here as you are all more likely to see it.

Already have, it only got responses from people trying to suck up to the staff. I'm done arguing about it anyways, I could care less about what goes on the server. It just annoys me to see people buying unbans for stupid bans.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Already have, it only got responses from people trying to suck up to the staff. I'm done arguing about it anyways, I could care less about what goes on the server. It just annoys me to see people buying unbans for stupid bans.

So I understand your logic, you think it's a stupid rule because it's "just a book" and "it's not like everyone on the server can see it."

However, You Also have to understand that there has been many cases where player's use profanity, cyberbully, harass, rage, advertise, and many other mutable offences in guess what? Books and signs! One of my older friends was banned a long time ago for advertising on a sign. It doesn't
really matter where a player breaks the rules. Any player that does not follow or rules whether it's in global chat, rp chat, PM's, Books, Sign's, block placed messages, etc. Will be appropriately and fairly punished by our staff team. Most players get perm banned when they are caught bypassing a mute, this punishment is very nice considering the other punishment the player could of faced.

Also there is no 100% Given that a player would follow the chat rules during a mute when they use books and signs. We do not moderate players 24/7, this isn't Minority Report.

Player was punished fair and square, if you don't like it then as Trenly etc have said, make a suggestion case as to why that punishment should be removed. As i said before a ban for a couple days is nothing compared to the normal punishment for bypassing players.