• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bach will NOT give me Plug.dj staff!

Socializing

Bach, you have ruined my life...
You said "Give it time", and you give Unitus, Smoke, and LDB a rank right in front of my face. How cruel is that? I have a stab wound in my heart Bach. You need to fix that by giving me a staff title in plug.dj. Like, I'm trustworthy I thought. I have complimented your sexy beard countless times Bach. You are my senpai. I didn't think you knew that, but its true. I have been watching you fr the past several days and I am interested in you. I am not being a stalker, I am just a creepy follower that tracks your every movement. You better give me manager because.... I have no reason. BUT! Bach, I need my promotion. I did say this was going to be a rant, but it is clearly a long message, I think. Bach please promote to manager. I need this as bad as I need a minecon ticket bach. You do not understand my pain. I need it. Now. Bach. Please. I need the promotion. I wont be inappropriate in chat, and I have never played a bad song before bach. ilysm bach

evoon

Trusted Member
You said "Give it time", and you give Unitus, Smoke, and LDB a rank right in front of my face. How cruel is that? I have a stab wound in my heart Bach. You need to fix that by giving me a staff title in plug.dj. Like, I'm trustworthy I thought. I have complimented your sexy beard countless times Bach. You are my senpai. I didn't think you knew that, but its true. I have been watching you fr the past several days and I am interested in you. I am not being a stalker, I am just a creepy follower that tracks your every movement. You better give me manager because.... I have no reason. BUT! Bach, I need my promotion. I did say this was going to be a rant, but it is clearly a long message, I think. Bach please promote to manager. I need this as bad as I need a minecon ticket bach. You do not understand my pain. I need it. Now. Bach. Please. I need the promotion. I wont be inappropriate in chat, and I have never played a bad song before bach. ilysm bach
I am sorry, but you must contact bach inc. tech support to furthur institute your request.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Should this scare ppl that this is what the Internet has become? With every one on this site and getting addicted. Like ppl just play Pokemon go.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Yeah I saw this and didn't want to comment on how stupid this whole thing is. I mean, you know it is just MUSIC, right? Like, you are actually fighting over some in browser game that plays music and has dumb looking characters dancing. JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC! Honestly, fighting over something like that is plain stupid...

mat

Yeah I saw this and didn't want to comment on how stupid this whole thing is. I mean, you know it is just MUSIC, right? Like, you are actually fighting over some in browser game that plays music and has dumb looking characters dancing. JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC! Honestly, fighting over something like that is plain stupid...
Like half of the other toxic pointless threads that had arisen

_Bach_

Retired Staff

A THOUSAND TIMES THIS^^^^^^^

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Omg what Bach said

touh

Trusted Member
it was funny on how the other community ryan was manager but he kept running roulettes and he kept moving himself from like the last spot to the first one, it was hysterical, I did finally demote him and he got mad xD

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol and the description you gave makes this, whatever it is so dumb that I'm not even going to try it, I'll just stick to playing sg and listening to rap on spotify while I wait for my friends to all get back.