• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hitman Axeman

Xist_

I suggest that when the Axemen throws his tomahawk it should either have a cooldown for 10 seconds or do less damage when thrown. As it is a bit too op.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I agree with giving it a cooldown because some people know how to use that kit very well and they can throw it multiple times in a few seconds then you die which is a bit unfair, KarlEmilH uses it constantly and he is so fast at using it.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree. The tomahawk is easily lost and takes a while to get a new one if you loose it. There are multiple ways to successfully counter axeman, and equally as many ways to win against them. I think it is a well balanced kit

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Axeman is getting Nerfed, Zainos agreed to it a while ago. The ability to rapidly kill someone on straightaways while doing stone sword damage in a 5-15 block radius is too overpowered. Yesterday a lot of us leaderboard players all agreed for the nerf.

Ishgar

I agree because often times I find myself helpless as I am stunned and an axeman is chasing me, finds me, and throws his axe repeatedly while easily avoiding getting stunned himself. I think it should do the same damage as long as, like a bow, it takes some time to charge. I'm not asking for a cooldown, although if necessary, that would be better than where it currently stands. I'm asking for it to be much like the sniper kit, but with more melee damage because it's an iron axe rather than wood obviously.