• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Awa Give Away! <3 We Love You All!

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
So in order to raise more subs for my amazing team I am doing a thingy. All you have to do is sub to our channel and one person who subs will win a prize of their choice out of the games I have to offer: Don't Starve, Terraria, Dino D-Day, Kinetic Void, Interplanetary, and Cult of the Wind on Steam. If you have already subbed don't worry, you can still win by asking your friends to sub, tell me who the friend is and you will have a chance at winning, and so will your friend. Because, I have multiple games to give away, I might give more than one person a prize. Spread the word! o/ Love you all so much! Thank you <3

Only subscribers who share their subscriptions publicly are shown.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRX5XWvJKL_lExZLrgX9Ew awa 2.jpg

Last edited:

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Thank you guys so much for the continued support, you guys mean the world to us! On Wednesday I will pick the winners and they will receive whichever game they like from the games I have :3 <3

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Sorry I forgot to do the contest, I'm doing it right now c: Winner/Winners will be posted shortly, and you will be contacted so you can pick out your game c: Love you all o/