• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Automatically Kick

Do you like this idea

• Yes I love it!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No the server doesn't need this

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Jacky708

I think that if someone is breaking the rules (Spamming, swearing etc.) I think there should be more to it then just saying "don't swear this will result in a ban or a kick!" I think that it is very helpful but I think this will help even more. So lets say a player is spamming the chat ALOT. The server will say "don't swear or spam this can result in a kick or ban!" So if they keep on doing it and not listening then the server will kick them because sometimes staff are not on and there are a lot of people who do break the rules, rather than just a player reporting them or a staff being on to kick them I think this would be a great idea. Idk if we already have this, so if we don't heres an idea :) Comment what you think about this.

Jacky708

But if no staff are on, what will happen then? There are a lot of spammers, hackers etc. when staff are not on

ThePSIDuck

I don't see the point because players could still report if staff are not on BUT It would be nice if there was a anti-hack plugin of sorts because its hard for people to get a video of them hacking because they may not have a software to record that or for other reasons so hackers could get away

Jacky708

I don't see the point because players could still report if staff are not on BUT It would be nice if there was a anti-hack plugin of sorts because its hard for people to get a video of them hacking because they may not have a software to record that or for other reasons so hackers could get away
Yes, I agree

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff

I dont believe theres a way for a plugin to detect what client someone is using.
Unless theres some super coding wizard out there somewhere.