• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Arenas

Unitus

Retired Staff
My suggestion goes as follows, I would like in Skywars to have a sign room with the arena, and quantity of players, where you can click and teleport to your favorite arena! Similar to what HHG already has going for /scbb. Instead of it being a hole you jump down, and have no clue of what arena you will have, nor who you will spawn with, I suggest the aforementioned statement :)

Tuut

Trusted Member
Imo, this is a bad idea because I like how all types of arenas get played equally. Also, some arenas are going through small expansions to make them bigger and more fun.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Imo, this is a bad idea because I like how all types of arenas get played equally. Also, some arenas are going through small expansions to make them bigger and more fun.
But sometimes you want to play with someone, or idk and you would like to choose a map, plus this is not SG, maps don't give greater advantages to people on here, so I don't think a map will be played more over another

Tuut

Trusted Member
But sometimes you want to play with someone, or idk and you would like to choose a map, plus this is not SG, maps don't give greater advantages to people on here, so I don't think a map will be played more over another
Maps do give advantages but i do agree with you about the playing with friends part.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You can use the (paper?) to see who is in the game. This can be used so you and your friends can make it into the same game

Unitus

Retired Staff
You can use the (paper?) to see who is in the game. This can be used so you and your friends can make it into the same game
Oh wow, *facepalm* then this thread has no use, please no one reply to it and let it die, thanks

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would however, like to say that It would be nice to have two or three maps able to be joined. The portal would automatically start you in game one, but you could use the paper to specifically join the second or third available map. Maybe that would be a better solution than having specific map selection? It would still allow you to join a specific game with your friends, but the map would still be random

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice Idea! I'll add signs for ppl who want to play a specific map soon!