• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Applying for staff accidentally sent unfinished app

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitherEmpire

I accidentally sent my app before i was done but I want to submit a better one how do I go about this without getting rejected

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Idk if it's enabled but dont google forms normally give the option of getting a copy of what you said in email? Maybe you can edit from there I'm not sure. However you can apply once a month so you could just wait 2 weeks till September and practice writing a better one

WitherEmpire

I was set for an interview before but i couldn't do it I was on the road if I can just be contacted again that would be great. I am stable at a house now and could do the interview
my skype is technic.killer

MineJam

Retired Staff
Same happened to me a while back. Sort of.
Twas accepted but Chris resigned when we were supposed to interview.

_Tanner

I also had troubles with an interview. Not on my end, but chris was very busy and had no time.

Majorconnor10

InciSi0n Dude he's probably more qualified then you the way your acting.

What do you mean "by the way your acting"? Like seriously how tf is he acting bad. It's a forum ffs... Yeah he's acting up because he is stating his opinion and typing things that some people don't agree with... totally acting bad!!!

WitherEmpire

Guys Just Stop please I know how qualified I am. I was just worried of a rejection for a second app I just gotta wait and see

Kuiah

Super big problem, world is ending, goodbye everyone.. he didn't finish his Minecraft Helper Application and submitted it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.