• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Anyone need a signature/banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
I will make signatures for people!
Reply if you want one!
Here is some of my work!
BDvBg28.jpg

Attachments

• Channel Art.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 823
  • Winterwolf9999.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 833
  • PerezPlayzMC.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 803

iTzOajs

Can you make one that says oajs44, iTzOajs or SpinnerBondRX (my new mc name) if you do I need to find out how to repay you somehow

michalthekid

Trusted Member
iTzOajs said:
Can you make one that says oajs44, iTzOajs or SpinnerBondRX (my new mc name) if you do I need to find out how to repay you somehow

Could I?

Attachments

• coollogo_com-259976080.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 771

iamcrzzy

make me one that says "Craziest person in all of Happy Hunger Games!" and have my head just above that, and make the word color green and blue, just like my eyes in game and make the background a blend of very dark green and very dark blue.

iTzOajs

michalthekid said:
iTzOajs said:

Could I?
Thanks :D when I get back on the server all my account money in factions will go to u!

nickbball

so Indestructibuzz you go to edit your profile and then go to signature then click /[img] or something like that and then you put the link to the banner inbetween the two images.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
you need to upload your photo to imgur.com
then right click the photo and click "copy image url"
then put that url between the [.img][/.img] thing

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Alright.
http://i60.tinypic.com/3583qjp.png[/IM*G]

Where there's the star delete it, copy the link and paste it into your signature. Should Work :)

Lavawulf

Please make me one showing my new Minecraft Player name Lavawulf in fire, and the background lava wolves and lava.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Could I?

To have this as your banner copy and paste the link below, and remove the star. Add it to the signature, you're done!
IMG]

Attachments

• Lava Wulf.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 358
Status
Not open for further replies.