• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global anti cheat

iiCrunch

yeah so i dont really know what really a anticheat plugin is but i do know its magical thing that actually ban hackers using a ghost client detector or something. But yeah we need that. Too many people are getting banned or have been banned.

note that i dont want to cause a huge commotion beacause i dont know anything about this anti cheat thing im just giving a idea in your head:p

_Link

we have one called NoCheatPlus which does kinda suck but zain made a few changes to it, but if you're looking to find a good one that included detecting ghost clients it would be in the $30,000+ zone or you could code one yourself

Last edited:

iiCrunch

we have one called NoCheatPlus which does kinda suck but zain made a few changes to it, but if you're looking to find a good one that included detecting ghost clients it would be in the $30,000+ zone or you could code one yourself

dang 3ok? lol k then....how about every staff member get ghost client detector which if free? i understand if the staff disagrees because they are volutary

_Link

dang 3ok? lol k then....how about every staff member get ghost client detector which if free? i understand if the staff disagrees because they are volutary

you can download the one tenebrous spread out about but that means screensharing and /freeze would have to be implemented along with something like a hhg teamspeak