• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Another New Gamemode?

Your thoughts on this?

• Yeah

• Mabye

• To much like HnS

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Notice: Sorry for the large amount of new gamemode ideas. Just letting you know we are hard at work on factions project and none of these ideas will be implemented until factions is finished :D
Gamemode: Cant think of name... :(
Description: This is a gamemode i thought of while messing around with friends. The game is there is 4-16 players in a massive map. One player( or more depending on the amount of players) is selected to be the hunter/beast/predator(i dont know....) the rest of the players get a minute-30 seconds to hide and take shelter. After that the Hunter is release and given 4-5 minutes to hunt down the hidden/hiders(you get the point). This might seem like HideNSeek but its diffrent in alot of ways. The hiders wear all blue leather dyed armor and have infinity invis. The hunter has speed 2 and can easily run down fleeing targets. The main aspect of this game is h iding, not running. The hunter has a sharpness 5 diamond axe (making it a one shot kill). The hiders goal is to live till time runs out. The hunters goal is to kill all hiders. Once killed as a hider you do not become a hunter. You become a spectator(ghosting may result in ban(spec chat can not be seen by living players(spectators can only spectate hunter or free roam)))and have the option to spectate the rest of the round.
Rank Perks: Member: nothing

Tribute:nothing
Career: 1.5x gem gain
Sponsor: 2x gem gain
Peace Keeper: 2.5x gem gain
Capitol: 3x gem gain
MockingJay: 4x gem gain

Hunter Upgrades: Axe Style: wooden,stone,gold,iron (to make them all do the same or close to same damage they would have diffrent sharpness levels)

Increased Axe Damage: Max of 5, Each level gives you another level of sharpness on your axe.

Increase Trap Amount: hunter starts with 5 mines, and 5 slowballs. Each level gives you an extra 1 of each. Max 5 (once at level 5 you recieve a bonus 5 blindness eggs)

Speed Upgrade: Max of 1, Increase Your speed by 1

Far sight Lenth: Max 4, Each Level gives 2 seconds increase to far sight ability (this ability temporarily makes all players in a 20 block radius go un invis til the time runs out( one time use(original time that it lasts is 2 seconds)))

Far sight Range: Max 10, Each level increases the range of farsight by 2 blocks

Special Mines: (mines by them selfs only blind,slow and unvis the target for 5 seconds) Web mine: this mine puts a 3x3 web around the target that lasts a total of 10 seconds and makes them visible for 15 seconds. Death mine: has a 25% chance to work. This mine will deal a full set of damage(10 hearts of damage) to the target or will do nothing (dissapears after it is stepped on) Infinity mine: This mine does not go away after it is stepped on. It Gives the target slowness and blindness for 5 seconds ( it does not make the player visible)

Ultra mine: (mockingjay only) (10000 gems) when stepped on this will blinds and slow the target for 20 seconds, it will also make the target visible for 5 minutes(the entire game) this effect works in a 10x10x10 radius and dissapears after use. (this mine is the very definition of OP)

Hider Upgrades:Mines: unlocks mines, max 5, each upgrade give +1 mine, so max of 5 mines( the mines blind and slow the hunter for 5 seconds

Stick level: max 2, (the hider starts out with a stick with sharpness 1 knockback 1) each level increases the sharpness and knockback by 1

Slowball: Max 5, This give you +2 slowballs per upgrade, so a max of 10 slowballs(once you reach max level you will receive 5 blindness eggs

Speed: Max 2, gives speed effect +1, so when at max gives speed 2

Ultra Stick: (capitol+ only)(5000 gems) a wooden sword with knock-back 10 and sharpness 5, it has 5 durability and can be used on both the hunter and other hiders.

Hider Costumes:You can buy costumes for the hider(100 gem per hat, 400 gems per chest plate,200 gems per legging,100 gems per boots(700 gems for a full set of same colored armor) Dyed armor could be used to blend in with your sorrounding and can be changed while in game, you could get a full set of every colored dye, There would also be a full set of diamond armor that could be bought for the low price of 8000 gems :D

Killing the Hunter: Yes the hunter can be killed, amazing right. The Hunter Has Protection 5 on every single piece of armor he has. But he can be killed by getting knocked off an edge or into lava or even just getting beaten to death.

Special Weapons (for both hider and hunter) :These weapons can be bought by both the hunter and hider
Knowledge: (Peace Keeper+) a bookshelf renamed knownledge that has sharpness 20, fire aspect 10, knockback 10 (15000 gems)

Back up: A Wooden Stick Renamed Back Up with knockback 100 and sharpness 5 (10000 gems)

Stop Sign: A red stained glass named stop sign, when someone is hit with the stop sign they are given blindness and nightvision for 30 seconds and slowness 10 for 10 seconds (can hit someone once per game) (8000 gems)

Please write anything you think is good or bad about this idea below!!!

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

I hope this does not resemble HnS because i tried making it its own gamemode... And nothing from hide n seek inspired anything written down here

Trenly

Admin
Admin
i like the idea, but i think some things could be changed:
The game is there is 4-16 players in a massive map. One player is selected to be the Murderer; the rest of the players get a minute to hide and take shelter. After that the Murdurer is release and given 5 minutes to hunt down the victims. The hiders wear black leather armor, and have 3 uses of invisibility (same ability as spy in hitman). The Murderer has speed 2 and can easily run down fleeing targets. The main aspect of this game is hiding, not running. The murderer starts with a wooden axe that can be upgraded. The victims goal is to live till time runs out. The hunters goal is to kill all hiders. Once killed as a victim you do not become a hunter, you become a spectator. The murderer can be killed by the victims, but has protection 5 diamond armor; should the murderer be killed, the victims win.
Member: nothing
Tribute: 1.5x gem gain
Career: 2x gem gain
Sponsor: 2.5x gem gain
Peace Keeper: 2.5x gem gain + 10% Discount on items*
Capitol: 3x gem gain + 15% Discount on items*
MockingJay: 4x gem gain + 20% Discount on items*
*Discounts do not apply to items that require a rank to obtain
Axe Upgrade: gold,stone,iron,diamond (changes what type of axe you recieve; all have infinite unbreaking)

Increased Axe Damage: Max of 5, Each level gives you another level of sharpness on your axe.

Traps: (Lv 1)hunter starts with 5 mines (slow and blind victims for 5 seconds), and 5 slowballs; Each level gives you an extra 1 of each. Max 5 (once at level 5 you recieve a bonus 5 blindness eggs)

Trap Duration: Max 2, Increase the duration of effects given by traps by 2.5 seconds per level

Far sight duration: Max 5, Each Level gives 2 seconds increase to far sight ability (this ability temporarily puts a flame particle effect (similar to the one on hub/creative) on all hiders in a 15 block radius (one time use, Lv. 1 lasts 2 seconds)

Far sight Range: Max 5, Each level increases the range of farsight by 2 blocks

Special Mines: REQUIRES Traps, Lv. 1
  • Web mine: this mine puts a 3x3 web around the target that lasts a total of 10 seconds and makes them have the flame particles for 15 seconds.
  • Death mine: has a 25% chance to work. This mine will deal a full set of damage(10 hearts of damage) to the target or will do nothing (dissapears after it is stepped on)
  • Infinity mine: This mine does not go away after it is stepped on.
  • Ultra mine: (mockingjay only) (10000 gems) when stepped on this will blinds and slow the target for 20 seconds, it will also make the victims have the flame particles for the duration of the game this effect works in a 10x10x10 radius and dissapears after use. (this mine is the very definition of OP)
Mines: max 5, each upgrade give +1 mine, so max of 5 mines (the mines blind and slow the Murderer for 5 seconds)

Weaponry: max 4, gives the victim a knockback shovel to use as a weapon against the murderer. (Lv 1: Wood; kb 1, 2: Stone; kb 2, 3: Iron; kb 3, 4 Diamond; kb4)

Slowball: Max 5, This give you +2 slowballs per upgrade, so a max of 10 slowballs (once you reach max level you will receive 5 blindness eggs also

Ultra Stick: (capitol+ only)(5000 gems) a wooden sword with knock-back 10 and sharpness 5, it has 5 durability and can be used on the murderer and victims.

Advanced weaponry (requires weaponry Lv. 1): max 3. Lv. 1 gives an axe instead of a shovel, lv 2 gives a sword instead of the shovel, lv 3 adds sharpness 1

Meditation: Max 7, gives an extra use of the invisibility ability, +1 per level
Armor Colors: buy the ability to change what color of armor you wear
Armor Upgrades: Buy better armor! Protection enchants, Thorn enchants, Iron armor, and diamond armor are all available
No Armor: When this is bought, the victim has two extra rows of hearts, and no armor.
Knowledge: (Peace Keeper+) a bookshelf renamed knowledge that has sharpness 10, fire aspect 5, knockback 10 (12500 gems)

Back up: A Wooden Stick Renamed Back Up with knockback 100(10000 gems)

Stop Sign: A red stained clay named stop sign, when someone is hit with the stop sign they are given blindness and nightvision for 30 seconds and slowness 10 for 10 seconds (can hit someone once per game) (8000 gems)
The Murderer gets one gem for every victim he kills, and 25 for winning the game.
The victims get +5 gems for every minute they stay alive (5*5=25)
The victims get +10 gems each if they kill the murderer
All upgrades would be permanent

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

i like the idea, but i think some things could be changed:
The game is there is 4-16 players in a massive map. One player is selected to be the Murderer; the rest of the players get a minute to hide and take shelter. After that the Murdurer is release and given 5 minutes to hunt down the victims. The hiders wear black leather armor, and have 3 uses of invisibility (same ability as spy in hitman). The Murderer has speed 2 and can easily run down fleeing targets. The main aspect of this game is hiding, not running. The murderer starts with a wooden axe that can be upgraded. The victims goal is to live till time runs out. The hunters goal is to kill all hiders. Once killed as a victim you do not become a hunter, you become a spectator. The murderer can be killed by the victims, but has protection 5 diamond armor; should the murderer be killed, the victims win.
Member: nothing
Tribute: 1.5x gem gain
Career: 2x gem gain
Sponsor: 2.5x gem gain
Peace Keeper: 2.5x gem gain + 10% Discount on items*
Capitol: 3x gem gain + 15% Discount on items*
MockingJay: 4x gem gain + 20% Discount on items*
*Discounts do not apply to items that require a rank to obtain
Axe Upgrade: stone,gold,iron,diamond (changes what type of axe you recieve; all have infinite unbreaking)

Traps: (Lv 1)hunter starts with 5 mines (slow and blind victims for 5 seconds), and 5 slowballs; Each level gives you an extra 1 of each. Max 5 (once at level 5 you recieve a bonus 5 blindness eggs)

Trap Duration: Max 2, Increase the duration of effects given by traps by 2.5 seconds per level

Far sight duration: Max 5, Each Level gives 2 seconds increase to far sight ability (this ability temporarily puts a flame particle effect (similar to the one on hub/creative) on all hiders in a 15 block radius (one time use, Lv. 1 lasts 2 seconds)

Far sight Range: Max 5, Each level increases the range of farsight by 2 blocks

Special Mines: REQUIRES Traps, Lv. 1
  • Web mine: this mine puts a 3x3 web around the target that lasts a total of 10 seconds and makes them have the flame particles for 15 seconds.
  • Death mine: has a 25% chance to work. This mine will deal a full set of damage(10 hearts of damage) to the target or will do nothing (dissapears after it is stepped on)
  • Infinity mine: This mine does not go away after it is stepped on.
  • Ultra mine: (mockingjay only) (10000 gems) when stepped on this will blinds and slow the target for 20 seconds, it will also make the victims have the flame particles for the duration of the game this effect works in a 10x10x10 radius and dissapears after use. (this mine is the very definition of OP)
Mines: max 5, each upgrade give +1 mine, so max of 5 mines (the mines blind and slow the Murderer for 5 seconds)

Weaponry: max 4, gives the victim a knockback shovel to use as a weapon against the murderer. (Lv 1: Wood; kb 1, 2: Stone; kb 2, 3: Iron; kb 3, 4 Diamond; kb4)

Slowball: Max 5, This give you +2 slowballs per upgrade, so a max of 10 slowballs (once you reach max level you will receive 5 blindness eggs also

Ultra Stick: (capitol+ only)(5000 gems) a wooden sword with knock-back 10 and sharpness 5, it has 5 durability and can be used on the murderer and victims.

Advanced weaponry (requires weaponry Lv. 1): max 3. Lv. 1 gives an axe instead of a shovel, lv 2 gives a sword instead of the shovel, lv 3 adds sharpness 1

Meditation: Max 7, gives an extra use of the invisibility ability, +1 per level
Armor Colors: buy the ability to change what color of armor you wear
Armor Upgrades: Buy better armor! Protection enchants, Thorn enchants, Iron armor, and diamond armor are all available
No Armor: When this is bought, the victim has two extra rows of hearts, and no armor.
Knowledge: (Peace Keeper+) a bookshelf renamed knowledge that has sharpness 10, fire aspect 5, knockback 10 (12500 gems)

Back up: A Wooden Stick Renamed Back Up with knockback 100(10000 gems)

Stop Sign: A red stained clay named stop sign, when someone is hit with the stop sign they are given blindness and nightvision for 30 seconds and slowness 10 for 10 seconds (can hit someone once per game) (8000 gems)
The Murderer gets one gem for every victim he kills, and 25 for winning the game.
The victims get +5 gems for every minute they stay alive (5*5=25)
The victims get +10 gems each if they kill the murderer
All upgrades would be permanent
Thanks! That would be a perfect name! Also yes all upgrades would be permanent.