• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AMG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGFox

Hey guys! After a long wait, ( and much harassment ) I have finally been prompted to create..
AMG CLAN!

A.M.G = All Mighty Gaming

Rules : ONLY Ranked Players are allowed in, and they must love Shrek with all their heart, soul, and mind. We are mostly a factions clan, so when it's back up, * cough * Developers * cough * be ready to SHR3K a few plebians!

Talk to me on skype @ dat_amg_doe

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hey guys! After a long wait, ( and much harassment ) I have finally been prompted to create..
AMG CLAN!

A.M.G = All Mighty Gaming

Rules : ONLY Ranked Players are allowed in, and they must love Shrek with all their heart, soul, and mind. We are mostly a factions clan, so when it's back up, * cough * Developers * cough * be ready to SHR3K a few plebians!

Talk to me on skype @ dat_amg_doe
If you knew half of what was being done with factions, You would know that its not just going to take a week or two. It will take time. be patient

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm pretty sure he/she was joking Trenly, no need to be all rude about it.
I was stating a fact. Whether or not they were joking, I am quite sick of "jokes" about factions. We are working very hard, and to see people saying "when will it be done? I want factions" is quite annoying. If you knew even half of half of it, you wouldn't be saying that there is no need to be rude.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I was stating a fact. Whether or not they were joking, I am quite sick of "jokes" about factions. We are working very hard, and to see people saying "when will it be done? I want factions" is quite annoying. If you knew even half of half of it, you wouldn't be saying that there is no need to be rude.
But there was no such question in this thread. And also, not everyone read all threads were you've been explaining why it will take a while for factions. People know that the buildteam works hard, but things and questions like this is what comes with the part being a builder. It's the same for staff members. No need to be rude, just accept it. It won't stop.

Ishgar

AMG I low key wanna join, but idk what to be called AMGIshgar? AMGBlazeIt? Nothing works so idk if I'm in or not

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Have any of us ever said that you're not working hard on it? No we haven't, stop being so damn rude. Gosh you need to take a break from all this factions malarkey lmao

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys. This is for Amg's clan, not for a factions battle xD
Factions is taking a lot of work, but will most certainly be worth it, so be patient :)

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Sick of people being like "be patient" who said we aren't being patient? It's getting rather annoying tbh

Fourzies

Trusted Member
NEW FACTIONS UPDATE! NOW WITH NEW TREES!! <---- thats what I think when you guys say working hard on factions because like what is there to work on for a FACTIONS UPDATE THAT HAS TOOK ABOUT 2 YEARS TO COMPLETE
like can you explain what all the hard work is going towards?

Tuut

Trusted Member
NEW FACTIONS UPDATE! NOW WITH NEW TREES!! <---- thats what I think when you guys say working hard on factions because like what is there to work on for a FACTIONS UPDATE THAT HAS TOOK ABOUT 2 YEARS TO COMPLETE
Trust me, we are working hard.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
mk sorry what I meant to say was; is this "factions update" legitimately worth it? or can I just forget about this server now

Cheez

Nonono
trust me
we're working super hard

i don't know what we're working hard doing but i know it's hard

Xistencee

Trusted Member
mk sorry what I meant to say was; is this "factions update" legitimately worth it? or can I just forget about this server now
OH YES IT'S SUPER WORTH IT, Have you not seen any of the posts or comments Trenly makes about it? He is working so hard on it lmao
He has been in the build team about a week and already goes mental if you talk about Factions

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
OH YES IT'S SUPER WORTH IT, Have you not seen any of the posts or comments Trenly makes about it? He is working so hard on it lmao
He has been in the build team about a week and already goes mental if you talk about Factions
Its actually been a few weeks. and unless you know how hard the entire build team is working on it, you have no right to criticize me on something you don't know.

Trenly I bet you're great at parties
Yes. I just love to kill the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.