• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Amazing

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Sup everyone, in my week of being staff on this server I got to say this is probably the best community I have ever been part of. There is of course ups and downs and people to deal with it. But in this very short time I have made many friends. I wanted to say well done to the community. and keep up with being awesome.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Sup everyone, in my week of being staff on this server I got to say this is probably the best community I have ever been part of. There is of course ups and downs and people to deal with it. But in this very short time I have made many friends. I wanted to say well done to the community. and keep up with being awesome.
Thanks for being an amazing Helper! Btw happy early birthday :p

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
yeah your an amazing helper! keep up and being a good helper, hopefully your be a MOD one day! <3

remember watch Finding Dori on your birthday! ;) xD jk jk