• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Amazing Idea!

will you use it

• Yes thank you

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No sorry

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Holden

So I have a great idea, you know in call or duty theres double xp weekends maybe we can have double points weekends example for kitpvp every kill gets you two coins and for skywars if you win you get 10 points... It can even be a perk for example you can buy the perk and get 2 weeks of double points just a thought. If you might use this please let me know!:)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
This isn't original, we've had this a while ago. But, at the moment, it may be useful, but it will only affect around 3-4 servers instead of globally.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
HHGN Tries Not To Copy Other Server's. If We Steal Ideas From Different Server's Their Is Gonna Be A War Starting

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
.....I've never heard of another server having this....
tons do
HHGN Tries Not To Copy Other Server's. If We Steal Ideas From Different Server's Their Is Gonna Be A War Starting
something like this is fine, but up to Zain
what do you mean it will affect other servers. Also we did do that before?
Only: PvP, Skywars, SG, and I don't know if any other server will have the "double coins" or just PvP. So, it's kind of useless for PvP as not many people go on it as let's say, parkour, or creative.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
tons do

something like this is fine, but up to Zain

Only: PvP, Skywars, SG, and I don't know if any other server will have the "double coins" or just PvP. So, it's kind of useless for PvP as not many people go on it as let's say, parkour, or creative.
What about the voting tokens for hub?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Please do not make this into an argumentative thread.

I have deleted or altered any posts that are in a hostile tone. Please stay on-topic of the thread, we do not condone any sort of hostility nor disrespect. All suggestions are read and carefully thought out. We appreciate you wanting to make the community and network better.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Please do not make this into an argumentative thread.

I have deleted or altered any posts that are in a hostile tone. Please stay on-topic of the thread, we do not condone any sort of hostility nor disrespect. All suggestions are read and carefully thought out. We appreciate you wanting to make the community and network better.
I Like How You Said "hostile tone" :p