• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I have nothing better to do, and saw all these threads so why not make one as well, off topic is dying and I want it to come back to life so bad :(

Honestly I'm not sure who are my friends, so tell me if you're my friend, also please tell me the definition of "friends" because I kinda forgot.. :confused:

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF SCHOOL now I feel like I have no friends heh I think I'm gonna hate school eventually... o_O

And oh wow I haven't made a thread in ages, does anyone here still even know me? :rolleyes: This place has so many new people :p

Before you leave this thread I want to ask you a favor, I want you to smile because happiness looks great on you :D

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I have nothing better to do, and saw all these threads so why not make one as well, off topic is dying and I want it to come back to life so bad :(

Honestly I'm not sure who are my friends, so tell me if you're my friend, also please tell me the definition of "friends" because I kinda forgot.. :confused:

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF SCHOOL now I feel like I have no friends heh I think I'm gonna hate school eventually... o_O

And oh wow I haven't made a thread in ages, does anyone here still even know me? :rolleyes: This place has so many new people :p

Before you leave this thread I want to ask you a favor, I want you to smile because happiness looks great on you :D
I don't really smile in honesty, but I'm not the happiest person so yeah, I may smile if I have a mood swing. But I guess since I put you on my friends list, that could at least mean I'm one of your friends too, who could forgot you with over double my posts anyway lol.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't really smile in honesty, but I'm not the happiest person so yeah, I may smile if I have a mood swing. But I guess since I put you on my friends list, that could at least mean I'm one of your friends too, who could forgot you with over double my posts anyway lol.
You don't need to be the happiest person to smile, lifting the corners of your mouth isn't the hardest thing in the world :p

Hey Quartzy! :)
That's all I have to say! :D
Hi! :D

I'm not your friend because I am you. :p
Um no you're not me, but you're not my friend either :p:D

Plot twist! :O
That's what he always says

lol

But that's what she always says so...
Learn your facts please that's what you always say, not me xD

hai quarzty :D
Hai Nerdy :D