• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AHA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Cinq

What is this... Handerils Army?

Cube said:
Hi It's Time To Take Zainos's Throne Cause He Has Cause Too Much! He Invaded People's Privacy By Shouting There Addresses and Names In The Server for everyone To Hear and Have Done It Twice!
He Abused by Using The Title Owner As A Lawful Reason To Swear! To Make Discriminating Comments About People! He Have Arbitrarily Banned Those Like Me As I Were ip Banned for a invalid Reason! He's A Money ***** Who abuses His Power!

WE NEED TO STAND UP TO HIM! This is About His Irrational Acts that We All Need To Rebel Against! This Is The Time To Stand Up And Teach This ignorant Zainos A Lesson! Time To Teach People Like Him To Be Rational! We Are Going To Do This With Your Help Cause We Stand Strong Together! WE NEED TO TEACH HIM THAT WE WON'T TOLERATE HIS ACTS AS AN OWNER of THIS VERY SERVER! CAUSE WE'LL STAND UP AND SHOW HIM!

Cause He Might Do Those Things I List Might Happen To You Again and Again....
Message And Pm This To Everyone and We'll Take Away Zainos's Throne

Cinq

This part is true tho :| He Invaded People's Privacy By Shouting There Addresses and Names In The Server for everyone To Hear and Have Done It Twice!

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
People shouted his facebook out first :I

Now allow me to slam my skull into a granite countertop because you used gay in a derogatory fashion.

Cinq

That was Zombie who shouted it out not me. Yet he gave everyone my info out, When I didnt even say anything ingame about it