• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Age Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok because I am 12 going on 13 in a few months but I don't want to wait a year or so before I can apply and I am very responsible on the server and mature everywhere so I have been considering applying but I saw you had to be 14 or older so I thought I would ask

Kaios

Retired Staff
Sorry I have been informed that you MUST be 14 years of age or older. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
That Sucks But I Don't Want To Be Helper Anyway Because I'm Not 14 And I Spent 100$ On Jr.Mod (a.k.a MockingJay) And I Wouldn't Get My Money Back Or Would I?

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I Know That But I Spent 100$ To Get MockingJay And Helper Rank Is Free As Long As Your Accepted. Don't You Get Your Money Back? Another Reason I'm Not A Helper Is Because Chris Hates My Guts XD

Kuiah

I think you may want to apply for the WRONG REASONS! The reason most Staff apply is because they want to help the server and not be someone their not just for the rank. If you're applying for that, go ahead, but if not, don't bother.

Kuiah

That Sucks But I Don't Want To Be Helper Anyway Because I'm Not 14 And I Spent 100$ On Jr.Mod (a.k.a MockingJay) And I Wouldn't Get My Money Back Or Would I?
No, but you'd get the rank back if you were to get helper and resign and or demoted.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
No I Don't Want To Be A Staff. I Was Wondering If I Got To Be A Staff{Which Will Probably Never Happen} Will I Get My Money Back From The MockingJay?

Kuiah

No I Don't Want To Be A Staff. I Was Wondering If I Got To Be A Staff{Which Will Probably Never Happen} Will I Get My Money Back From The MockingJay?
No, you'll get the rank back IF you ever get Helper and resign and or get demoted.

aesome_crafter

I think i heard someone say that if you apply for staff and you are a mockingjay then you would get mod instead of helper but im not sure. Remember don't apply for the wrong reasons! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.