• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Website Addition of a contribution team

+1, 0, or -1?

• +1!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • +0

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CadenMann

Hello, my fellow happy hunger gamers,

I have not been here on happy hunger games for a long time, however, by scrolling through the websites and smacking some links, I see a distinct lack of information in some areas. Here is my resolution:

I have seen many other forums with a rank titled "Contributor" or "Contribution Member". A team titled the "Contribution Team" would be created. It is a group of trusted members that have filled out an application and were successfully admitted to the contribution team. Their jobs would be the following:

1. Update the rules with constant accurate information. Just upon a quick glance at the page, I can see some errors (or at least what I see as errors) in the first section. Both of grammar and of content, it is nice to come on to a new server's rules page and see a nicely formatted page.
  2. Make sure the vital pages of the server are constantly updated with accurate information. This also consists of the rules page, but is not limited to so.
  3. Create new pages based on the information of the server. So, for example - a wikipedia specifically for Happy HG. This would consist of the basic rules of all minigames, games, et cetera. I have even seen other servers' forums with a blog and wikipedia page linking directly off the forums. It would be the purpose of the contributors to suggest this idea.
Either way, this is simply a rough suggestion. It's the first thing that came into my mind. ;)

Thanks!
Caden

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't think it's really needed. If you see any errors in the forums or rules, just report them at big reports. In my opinion

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The HHG staff team is here to make sure accurate pertinate information is always there.
If you find an error, please report it so we can correct it. As far as updating rules, that's typically done by Zainos or Chris.

It appears to me that you desire a clean up and update of a few parts of the rules/website. This could be accomplished without a specific designation for that, but rather with the existing staff group :)

Please let us know what we can fix and post it in the Suggestions page or in the Bug Report page so we can fix the issues :)

CadenMann

Thank you all for the feedback! This was just a suggestion at a first glance - now I understand where you are coming from.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I understand your views on this. But this will cause more work for the administrators to monitor.

The website itself may have an update as the current layout of it isn't the best, but that is not our priority at the moment. Though, if you see any grammatical errors in our rules or anything unclear please feel free to make a post in bug reports if there's an error, or a post in questions for more clarification on a rule.

Nonetheless, if you have any suggestions on what to add of course suggest them here.

Thank you for your suggestion.