• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Adding Purchasable Kits!

Strafer

Hello Hello again HHG Players!
As you can see from the Title of this thread,I came it up a good money maker (Yes zainos you should be listening)But back to the point,I was suggestioning you guys adding Purchasable Kits to skyblock which can be accessed from the "Buy Perks" section when you do /is.I was thinking of this because Kits are always useful and good money makers and just make some things easier,Currently I don't have any idea's for kits but I'm sure that big brain of Zainos's can think of some stuff.

Anyway,Thank you for reading my suggestion and make sure to post your oppinion below!

-Strafer

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Hello Hello again HHG Players!
As you can see from the Title of this thread,I came it up a good money maker (Yes zainos you should be listening)But back to the point,I was suggestioning you guys adding Purchasable Kits to skyblock which can be accessed from the "Buy Perks" section when you do /is.I was thinking of this because Kits are always useful and good money makers and just make some things easier,Currently I don't have any idea's for kits but I'm sure that big brain of Zainos's can think of some stuff.

Anyway,Thank you for reading my suggestion and make sure to post your oppinion below!

-Strafer
Do you mean kits that you purchase for money in the store?

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Okay however, so you buy a kit for lets say $5 and you can use it once? Or do you buy a kit and even if you die you can still use the kit by selecting it?

I think it's a good idea, but I think the kits should cost from $3-10 depending on the stuff. And you should only be able to access one kit per life, and if you die you'll need to buy a new :))

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I think you should be able to use it forever, because... yeah. Because otherwise you could've wasted $5 from getting one-shotted from oitc
EDIT: LOL Thought this was kit pvp sorry

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
*dislike*

Let me give you my opinion.

I, in all honesty do not think this will be the best idea we could have, as a community. If we are adding everything users are requesting in BOTH, in-game and forums, SKYBLOCK will turn into FACTIONS in a snap. In the beginning of factions I did not agree with the starting islands and their chests, I still do not, but that is irrelevant at this point.

Most players that play want to have everything in their control, (I am referring to Skyblock players, not all, but some) they want the BEST island the BEST items, and just want to be OP. That was the issue with factions (I was not staff in the time, but I assume). I do not want SKYBLOCK to turn into OP Skyblock.

Strafer

It's only OP if you guys make the Kits op,Nothing wrong with a diamond tools kit every 2 days or a cobble kit every 24 hours...

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
It's only OP if you guys make the Kits op,Nothing wrong with a diamond tools kit every 2 days or a cobble kit every 24 hours...
If you have access to X amount of cobble every 24 hours that basically kills the purpose of a cobble generator.

Also, diamond tools? lol. That was factions, I am fine with stone tools, just not diamond.

Cinq

Serious Suggestion: Add a plugin where you can have your own shop at your island, so people can have there own shops to avoid being scammed!