• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Adding Plot Chat To Creative :3

Does this idea sound appealing to you?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

MissDark

Retired Staff
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨

On a few other servers, I have seen plot chat plugins where you and other players can talk on your plot instead of out loud in chat. I think this
would be a great thing to add to the server seeing as there is a excessive amount of spam throughout the server due to RP's and such. I, as well as other players would undoubtedly benefit from this being implemented onto the server, and it would probably reduce the amount of spam on the server. Just a suggestion ;)

I hope to see this on the server ! :3

˙·٠•● MissDark ●•٠·˙

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨

Fourzies

Trusted Member
If you wanna read it, or just spectate, you'll be able to see that chat by entering the plot :3
But what if I want to build a *insert things creative people build* and Im like "ayy lmao this is boring where is chat" and then ur like Q.Q
Idk about you but reading chat is the best part

MissDark

Retired Staff
But what if I want to build a *insert things creative people build* and Im like "ayy lmao this is boring where is chat" and then ur like Q.Q
Idk about you but reading chat is the best part

Hmm. The plugins I have seen had a toggle so you can toggle between plot chat and global chat... I think that answers your question but that legit confused me... x3

MissDark

Retired Staff
I don't really know who will ever enjoy such RP, but yeah...
Well, some RP's have alot of drama in them... For example... An RP with someone dying and them all crying about it... It may seem messed up but I find frantic roleplayers entertaining... xD

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I don't like this idea, also we're already making a chat system with friends and that will solve the RP spam and such

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think the idea is a good one, but the /friends system will allow even non plot members to be engaged in chat.
This will significantly reduce spam in all servers, but especially creative.

Except for the classic spam line "Say 123 if you have an awesome rpppppp"

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We will do something similar to this soon, thanks for your fancy suggestion though :3