• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Adding a cooldown to kangaroo

should they add a CD?

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Fu3rza

as you can see in the title here, I wanna suggest adding a cooldown to kangaroo, not too much of a cooldown like maybe 4 or 5 seconds. I wanna suggest this because when people play kangaroo or something they're jumping around, that I'm alright with but to constantly do it without any sort of cooldown makes it unfair, like they are not able to be caught.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think there shouldn't be a cooldown for this kit, yea it could get annoying but it's quite a weak kit regarding defense. It could be shot down using a bow or put on fire to possibly stall them when they are jumping. I'm pretty 50 50 about a cooldown to be honest but I'm leaning towards no.

Fu3rza

I think there shouldn't be a cooldown for this kit, yea it could get annoying but it's quite a weak kit regarding defense. It could be shot down using a bow or put on fire to possibly stall them when they are jumping. I'm pretty 50 50 about a cooldown to be honest but I'm leaning towards no.
seeing that they can be possibly shot down, what are the chances to be able shoot them with a bow or put them on fire. using melee against it you won't have any luck nor with range, hit them with fire, they'll jump to water then the cycle begins again. shooting them down will only do a little bit until who knows when they can jump again

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
seeing that they can be possibly shot down, what are the chances to be able shoot them with a bow or put them on fire. using melee against it you won't have any luck nor with range, hit them with fire, they'll jump to water then the cycle begins again. shooting them down will only do a little bit until who knows when they can jump again
Maybe a cooldown of a max 5 seconds wouldn't be so bad, it's not like the other relatively strong kits as it does have a somewhat weak armour, but yeah you have a good point.

Chickenrage249

Invis kits like Shadow would kill them off, plus maybe enderpearls could counter it, or a kit with jump boost, here are a couple o' ideas, Shadow, BM, Link, okay, typically the OP and expensive kits. I'm saying no though

Fu3rza

Invis kits like Shadow would kill them off, plus maybe enderpearls could counter it, or a kit with jump boost, here are a couple o' ideas, Shadow, BM, Link, okay, typically the OP and expensive kits. I'm saying no though
here's why some of those don't work, enderpearls have cooldowns of around 1.5 seconds or something, Kangaroo's jump doesn't. By the time you throw the pearl and lands, they'll be ready to jump and such. Shadow might have a chance but if they aware they are being hunted down, they'll keep jumping. Also if I am correct, Black mamba can't reach kangaroo's jump limit