• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Acronyms

Nonze

So r acronyms considered player disrespect and language? I'm talking about like kys (kill ur self) ****
And stuff like that. I was wondering if I could report for that kind of stuff

Unitus

Retired Staff
Yes, you can report for acronyms, common sense should help you point out the ones that are okay and the ones that should be reported ;)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The chat filter will block you if you say an acronym which is blocked, but it won't block if you say one that is allowed. Very simple :)
Trenly you should only report someone if they actually bypass the chat filter system (use a space, character, etc) to allow themselves to say a banned word or acronym.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The chat filter will block you if you say an acronym which is blocked, but it won't block if you say one that is allowed. Very simple :)
Trenly you should only report someone if they actually bypass the chat filter system (use a space, character, etc) to allow themselves to say a banned word or acronym.
kys isn't banned, that means it's allowed?

Anchezz

Trusted Member
a few helpers have been warning, kicking and muting people for saying kys & ffs, which then would be wrong of them, correct?

Cookie

Trusted Member
but still, why is Kys allowed as an acronym? It's a harmful phrase and it shouldn't be use. This is clearly used as harassment. and as someone who has a big connection with that word, telling someone to kill themselves is a big matter. I think it should be removed

Unitus

Retired Staff
but still, why is Kys allowed as an acronym? It's a harmful phrase and it shouldn't be use. This is clearly used as harassment. and as someone who has a big connection with that word, telling someone to kill themselves is a big matter. I think it should be removed
The best option I can give you, make a new thread with a strawpoll, to see what the community says about it

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Make a suggestion on the Suggestions page but i think removing the acronym "kys" might be a bit too harsh... But you are welcome to suggest it :)

Cookie

Trusted Member
The best option I can give you, make a new thread with a strawpoll, to see what the community says about it
removing the acronym "kys" might be a bit too harsh...
You do know that telling someone to go kill themselves is a realllllyyyyy big topic? Right? but thanks both of you for your help, I will consider writing a suggestion.