• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Acid Apocalypse (Name Suggestions Open)

Should This be a New Gamemode?

• Total voters

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
So I had this thought of a new gamemode, it's not like a mini-game like Survival Games or Skywars. But more like Factions or Skyblock in a sense. So the gamemode I thought of is called Acid Apolcalypse (name is pretty generic I know but as in the title of the thread says name suggestions are open). In this gamemode you are spawned on a tiny island in the middle of absolutely nowhere. You are surrounded by water and only have a tree and a few farming tools. You cannot enter the water or else you will die instantly and lose all your items. On your island will be an NPC, your goal is to complete the sets of tasks he/she sets for you. You will get items in return for the tasks. You will have 6 sets of tasks to do and each set of tasks will have about 40- 60 tasks (numbers of tasks are also open for suggestions). The tasks could be as simple as "bring me a button" to "bring me the dragon egg". Each time you complete one task the next task will be slightly harder and may require more steps to complete. If you kill a mob above the water the items they drop will automatically go into your inventory. Underneath your island will be a singular cave. Every 12 hours the cave will reset and be replenished with more ores. Also every 6-8 hours 2 new animals will spawn on your island (animals like cows, pigs, or sheep). Once you have completed your 6 sets of tasks you will be teleported "inland" into the middle of a gigantic city. Your new goal will be to scavenge and survive in the apocalyptic wasteland that used to be a city of wonders. There will be trapped chests strewn around the map and every 12 hours the items in the trapped chests will reset, yet the chests will be in the same locations. In this city you will be expected to set a home base to set up chests for your items. DO NOT USE TRAPPED CHESTS OR ALL YOUR ITEMS WILL BE LOST DUE TO CHEST RESET. Be warned though, PVP WILL be enabled in this city. If you see a player and decide to fight them (teaming with up to 3 players in a team will be allowed) you will either die or live (duh). You can only team if you have beaten the 6 sets of tasks and are in the city. If you kill the other player and live you will get all of their items and the coordinates to their home base (if they are in a team you will have to kill their teammates before you get the coordinates). And if you die you will lose all your items and spawn back at the starting of the island you originally started at (but everything will be reset). So it was just a little thought. All opinions and suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm not a fan of the idea. I think there are other gamemodes that should be implemented first

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
I'm not a fan of the idea. I think there are other gamemodes that should be implemented first
Well yeah. Of course other gamemodes will be added first. This would probably be a big project (I don't know though I personally don't code or develop anything myself). It was just a neat thought for like, the far future.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Sounds like a decent idea but personally it think the "coming soon" gamemodes should come first. And yeah maybe a bit more dev could help.