• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

A place to learn and have fun!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hi! My name is Quartzy I'm a 14 year old girl who loves to help people, hang out with friends, and have fun! And I have a channel, I make whatever tutorials people ask for, if no one asks for tutorials, I just have fun!! :D Subscribe for weekly videos during school and daily videos on my summer vacation (of course sometimes I upload more videos if I have the time!) :D

Here's my channel if you ever need any tutorials (just comment on any video) or just want to have fun!! :D

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmZURD1zZ71SI9aoRCLTjMg

Zelistra

Trusted Member
btw do you have a mic beause I watch one of ur vids and no mic u should get one ur subs will got up
Nope, I don't have a mic, I used to use the mic on my laptop, that free one from school, then after I got this Windows one I used this one that came on the laptop, and now I use headphones that have a little mic on it, and I would love to get a mic for my videos but I'm not allowed to spend any money on my channel... :(