• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[A long overdue apology] Still Alive

Am I forgiven for what happened?

• Yes

• No

• Eh... not sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZombieManiac172.

*cough* *cough* I was the guy who got rid of him, twice. *cough* *cough* (Rainspider)
And we also got rid of another guy I forgot his name but he owned quite a big server at the time and his named started with a P, also AljedTheLegit who just got utterly raped by us

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Former Admin, basically was a big **** on the server, and tried to ruin HHG after it all, and still does to this day xD

Last edited:

XenonWraith

Few things to say:
One: I never knew you Handeril, but it sounds like you made a mistake, and you've patched it up now.
Two: Haven't been on this server that long, around 1.9 years maybe. (Only joined the forums around 1.6 years ago)
Three: Tying in with Two, if talking about this issue isn't aloud then please tell me, but who's Pheonix, and who's RainSpider?
Four: Nice to meet you Handeril.

Handeril

Thanks, by the way, I don't know really know who Pheonix is (the name sounds familiar), and RainSpider was a hacker who used to terrorize HHGN before it got the DDos Protection it has now. (That's what I remember...)

Handeril

Don't forget to check out the thread I made about a new gamemode! :p

#ShamelessPromotion

[Edit]

Phoenix was apparently a jerk to everyone and constantly used hacks on kitpvp/pvp in general. He got away with it for a while, apparently, though he did eventually get banned.

(I spoke with a friend)

me32305

Why didn't you just report the dupe? Your story seems fishy... but I guess you apologized for it.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
You're definitely welcome back from what I can tell, I never really understood why everyone hated you since you were nice enough to me.
Glad to see you're posting here again :)

Handeril

You're definitely welcome back from what I can tell, I never really understood why everyone hated you since you were nice enough to me.
Glad to see you're posting here again :)

Yeah... it was all a mess back in the day. Though, it's "water under the bridge" now between me and Zainos. (As far as I know)

I'm kinda glad to be back too, but HHGN has changed alot. Looks better thanks to all the builders, though the community seems so split up compared to the tightly-knit community I knew back in the day...

I really thank everyone for their welcomes, nonetheless.