• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

A little rant about myself...

Cookie

Trusted Member
aw. I'm so sorry. hope you're okay? I know how it feels to deal with anxiety and to feel like you have no faith left in you, and it's horrible. If you feel horrible, just msg me on forums. <3

Nootch

Trusted Member
I know almost exactly how you feel, with the anxiety and loneliness. I'm not going to make this all about myself, so just know you can msg me about things if you need advice

sunshinebabyy

I know almost exactly how you feel, with the anxiety and loneliness. I'm not going to make this all about myself, so just know you can msg me about things if you need advice
you know you're free to message me anytime max <3
aw. I'm so sorry. hope you're okay? I know how it feels to deal with anxiety and to feel like you have no faith left in you, and it's horrible. If you feel horrible, just msg me on forums. <3
I think it's one of those times where I'm in a rock in a hard place. I know what to do with myself but I don't. Thanks guys for being there for me. <3

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
It's not just a game, it's a second life.

Max, I know you. I know you're also one of the best people I have ever met in minecraft. You're kind, funny and you always put others first. Whenever I log on, you are always the first to say hello. You always greet me with a lovely message that really brightens my day. If I ever forget to reply to you, I'm an idiot, and I give you full permission to spam me until I do. Your quotes in broadcasts always get me thinking and I really enjoy reading them and they cheer me up.

Your sicknesses will get better. If not physically, mentally, because you are learning to and will soon be able to cope and create a new, better life around these sicknesses. These kinds of sicknesses are horrible, yes, but they are not boundries. They are challenges. Challenges you will beat the hell out of. (Your mother wouldnt like that one.) You can never know your strengths until you know your limits. Yeah, I wrote a quote like yours'.

If school is causing a lot of stress, that's not ok. You need to be comfortable. Not too comfortable, but enough that you won't be insane by the time you graduate. You don't have to get a masters, or be the best for your age. Just be the best you can be, because you can't do better than that.

Don't let what's inside of you destroy you from the inside out.

For your self-harm, I hope you have stopped, but if you haven't, please, please do.
I know it may feel like an escape, but there are other things you can do, like go on a small walk around your house, listen to music, watch a movie, or best yet, talk to someone. Talk to your sister, talk to your mom, even if she doesn't listen. Talk to me, any of the people above, talk to friends and family. We all think you are extremely brave for coming out today and talking to us. The first step to recovery is always telling someone.

Samritans anxeity - (212) 673-3000
Suicide prevention - 1-800-273-8255
Help for teens - 1-877-332-7333
Help to stop self-harm - www.selfinjury.com

Max, we all love you dearly and even if it seems like there's no one left, know we are here, and so so many other people who care about you. So much.

You see that passport you have? It means you matter.
See the child benefit your mother receives? It means you matter.
See the positive impact you have made on so many lives? It means you have a special place on this earth. You are not worthless, whatsoever.

You, Max, you are unique, and beautiful. Inside and out. Stay strong bb.

-Matthew, your friend. Always.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So true, it's a second life. But sadly I had to leave my second life and live my real life... Too much homework & tests x_x Before I had this much homework I used to be on Skyblock like ALL the time, whenever I'm awake I'm on it, sometimes afk but still... But now, school ._. Also after all, real lives are better than second lives, just an opinion.. I left my second life and I feel really good, I get to do what I love to do irl again, not just sit at the computer all the time x3

sunshinebabyy

It's not just a game, it's a second life.

Max, I know you. I know you're also one of the best people I have ever met in minecraft. You're kind, funny and you always put others first. Whenever I log on, you are always the first to say hello. You always greet me with a lovely message that really brightens my day. If I ever forget to reply to you, I'm an idiot, and I give you full permission to spam me until I do. Your quotes in broadcasts always get me thinking and I really enjoy reading them and they cheer me up.

Your sicknesses will get better. If not physically, mentally, because you are learning to and will soon be able to cope and create a new, better life around these sicknesses. These kinds of sicknesses are horrible, yes, but they are not boundries. They are challenges. Challenges you will beat the hell out of. (Your mother wouldnt like that one.) You can never know your strengths until you know your limits. Yeah, I wrote a quote like yours'.

If school is causing a lot of stress, that's not ok. You need to be comfortable. Not too comfortable, but enough that you won't be insane by the time you graduate. You don't have to get a masters, or be the best for your age. Just be the best you can be, because you can't do better than that.

Don't let what's inside of you destroy you from the inside out.

For your self-harm, I hope you have stopped, but if you haven't, please, please do.
I know it may feel like an escape, but there are other things you can do, like go on a small walk around your house, listen to music, watch a movie, or best yet, talk to someone. Talk to your sister, talk to your mom, even if she doesn't listen. Talk to me, any of the people above, talk to friends and family. We all think you are extremely brave for coming out today and talking to us. The first step to recovery is always telling someone.

Samritans anxeity - (212) 673-3000
Suicide prevention - 1-800-273-8255
Help for teens - 1-877-332-7333
Help to stop self-harm - www.selfinjury.com

Max, we all love you dearly and even if it seems like there's no one left, know we are here, and so so many other people who care about you. So much.

You see that passport you have? It means you matter.
See the child benefit your mother receives? It means you matter.
See the positive impact you have made on so many lives? It means you have a special place on this earth. You are not worthless, whatsoever.

You, Max, you are unique, and beautiful. Inside and out. Stay strong bb.

-Matthew, your friend. Always.
I cried. I did. And from now on I won't self harm or whatever. Yes I do get into a lot of fights on this server, several times a day. But maybe it's hate and regret coming out. In not sure. All I know is that you guys truly mean the world to me. Matthew, I do have a passport so that means as long as I have he money, I can come see you when ever ;) My life has changed so much within the past year I've been here.
You guys are basically watching me grow up. The 11-12 yr old that was immature, whiny, sad, and irrelevant, has turned into this (from what you said) Amazing, kind, nice, girl that everyone likes. Yes on my Instagram I did post of picture of me and my mother saying that I love her but, it's true.
I know that deep inside she's having troubles and loves me. But I personally am scared. I almost "ran away" a few days ago. You guys are my world. My universe. You all have witnessed everything. While I'm in the hospital, when I'm very mad, very sad, overly hyper and even all of the above.

I love each and every one of you for that.
Thanks,
Max