• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

A little political rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltairTheSoldier

Ok so as everyone knows, us Americans have gone through yet another year of voting. Now, as we know, current President-Elect is Donald Trump. Everyone is saying all the bad things about him. How he's going to be the worst president ever and stuff like that. Now, I know people are like- oh my god, all the Mexicans will be deported, all Muslims are ISIS, Trump doesn't support the LGBTQ+ Community. I think everyone needs to calm down. It was scientifically impossible for Hillary to win anyways. And for a fact, Trump does support the LGBTQ community. So I don't know why people say he hates LGBTQ. And another thing, Hillary, if she won President-elect, she was trying to take away the second amendment of the United States, which is the Right to Bare arms. So nobody except for the military would have access to guns. And that's honestly stupid in my opinion.
Now before I end this "rant", I just want to say, yes I know that politics are a touchy subject especially on a minecraft server of all things. I just needed a place to rant since I had no where else to go. And for the end of the matter is, the election is over. Everyone just needs to chill out, and look at the positive side of things.
"rant" over.

Majorconnor10

I completely agree with this rant. When Obama won, the republicans didn't go around breaking windows with baseball bats, lighting cars on fire, and looting stores. We just said "oh bummer, he is president, oh well, he won, so I guess we'll have to put up with him." We didn't go around and riot. Why do the Clinton supporters think they are special and can riot because they didn't get their way in a democratic election?

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
tbh I hate Hillary and I support Trump more lmao

Hillary is an idiot who wants to deny guns and shut down our natural recourse home (coal mines).
Also that would lead to no gas or oil. So we wouldn't be able to have our cars, water bottles, etc. and without coal mines we would have to access to internet, I mean, internet is bad but then we couldn't be able to call anyone if something bad would happened and they could help. We would also have no cold or hot food. Hillary is racist, too. A few weeks ago she went to a Beyoncé and Jay-Z concert, she even did a speech there to get more voters that support Beyoncé and Jay-Z, which is racist if you know what I mean.

Donald wants to build a wall which might lead to good, it ill keep all the Mexicans out of our country so we are more safe. Yes, Donald might start WW3 but he's sending more men into the army which is helping us be more safer. Donald lied a few times but Hillary has lied more then 50 times.
You see all these ads on youtube from Hillary saying Donald is rude and cusses, but atleast Donald doesn't like as much like Hillary. Then you have Hillary supporters saying "Donald hates females!!! and he wants to punish a lot of them!!!", which bugs me very bad.

So if you're a Hillary supporter, then you need to watch the news more, and don't listen to other Hillary supporters saying stuff like that. Thank you for reading :)

AltairTheSoldier

tbh I hate Hillary and I support Trump more lmao

Hillary is an idiot who wants to deny guns and shut down our natural recourse home (coal mines).
Also that would lead to no gas or oil. So we wouldn't be able to have our cars, water bottles, etc. and without coal mines we would have to access to internet, I mean, internet is bad but then we couldn't be able to call anyone if something bad would happened and they could help. We would also have no cold or hot food. Hillary is racist, too. A few weeks ago she went to a Beyoncé and Jay-Z concert, she even did a speech there to get more voters that support Beyoncé and Jay-Z, which is racist if you know what I mean.

Donald wants to build a wall which might lead to good, it ill keep all the Mexicans out of our country so we are more safe. Yes, Donald might start WW3 but he's sending more men into the army which is helping us be more safer. Donald lied a few times but Hillary has lied more then 50 times.
You see all these ads on youtube from Hillary saying Donald is rude and cusses, but atleast Donald doesn't like as much like Hillary. Then you have Hillary supporters saying "Donald hates females!!! and he wants to punish a lot of them!!!", which bugs me very bad.

So if you're a Hillary supporter, then you need to watch the news more, and don't listen to other Hillary supporters saying stuff like that. Thank you for reading :)
Praiseeee.
I completely agree with this rant. When Obama won, the republicans didn't go around breaking windows with baseball bats, lighting cars on fire, and looting stores. We just said "oh bummer, he is president, oh well, he won, so I guess we'll have to put up with him." We didn't go around and riot. Why do the Clinton supporters think they are special and can riot because they didn't get their way in a democratic election?
That's true. I believe there are just too many people out there who are like- OH SHE DIDN'T WIN? WHY DON'T WE JUST RIOT AND RUIN THE U.S. EVEN MORE.

Honestly, most people just need to chill and do the research. Hillary was going to start a war with Russia, ruin the economy more than it is, and then take away our damn right to bare arms. Trump might start world war three but I'd rather die under him being president than Hillary. At least Trump isn't a full lying scum
Edit: Since I plan on going into the Navy after I graduate, I think I will feel better saying the President is Trump than Hillary. It was a joke when I started back in JROTC as our platoon's motto was "2nd platoon, build that wall, 2nd platoon, we can do it all" but now it's serious business and we had to change the motto because of Trump winning.

PrincessKeri

I'm not going to begin talking about how ridiculously racist your argument is. Also, it would be foolish to believe he is actually going to build a wall. We have nowhere near enough money or resources to make an unnecessary wall (tunnels exist you know...). I do agree that freaking out over his election is silly though.

And before you make gun comments, do your research first. I used to be pro gun until I looked up the statistics:

AltairTheSoldier

I'm not going to begin talking about how ridiculously racist your argument is. Also, it would be foolish to believe he is actually going to build a wall. We have nowhere near enough money or resources to make an unnecessary wall (tunnels exist you know...). I do agree that freaking out over his election is silly though.

And before you make gun comments, do your research first. I used to be pro gun until I looked up the statistics:

Expand on that first comment.
Who said I believed him?
Alaska, currently where I live, has enough money for a PFD. The only state that has enough money to have no state tax or any other tax besides federal, where anyone, no matter the age, lives in the state, gets paid to live. I do agree we do not have the resources to "build the wall"
Good. something we agree on.
First off, I did do my research. I own a few guns myself, FOR HUNTING PURPOSES, as I stated, I live in Alaska and we do a lot of hunting. It's everyone else who has a gun, and doesn't hunt animals, and instead uses it to hurt others, needs to be controlled. I'm sorry you support Hillary

PrincessKeri

Expand on that first comment.
Who said I believed him?
Alaska, currently where I live, has enough money for a PFD. The only state that has enough money to have no state tax or any other tax besides federal, where anyone, no matter the age, lives in the state, gets paid to live. I do agree we do not have the resources to "build the wall"
Good. something we agree on.
First off, I did do my research. I own a few guns myself, FOR HUNTING PURPOSES, as I stated, I live in Alaska and we do a lot of hunting. It's everyone else who has a gun, and doesn't hunt animals, and instead uses it to hurt others, needs to be controlled. I'm sorry you support Hillary

I'm sorry you value recreational enjoyment over individual human safety

MysticMusician

I agree with you. I've been trying to mostly stay out of political conversations, I don't feel like fighting with others about it, most of my friends also have different views than I do. Mostly because if I say I support trump and believe in more republican ideas, I get attacked and called names. Or I get "but you're a woman, don't you want to protect your reproductive rights?" To me, those aren't reproductive rights. I don't believe in abortion and I think people can pay for their own birth control. I believe in gun rights, most shootings happen in places that have the strictest gun laws. Also if criminals are breaking the laws in the first place, what makes you think that they'll say "oh a new gun law, I guess I won't break it" They'll find a way. If anyone at the pulse night club, or any of these other shootings, had a gun, they coulda saved few lives. I think people are taking the outcome of this election way too far. No one did this when Obama became president, we just dealt with it for eight years. People threatening others who voted for trump is terrible. They call us names and do exactly the things they claim to hate about trump. I don't care who you voted for, and it shouldn't matter. This has gone too far, and especially the people burning the flag. It's disgusting, people died for your rights, and you have no respect for them. Just saying, no hate to anyone who voted for or supported Clinton, that doesn't mean I think you're a bad person. I'm just talking about the people rioting, or colleges giving students off to "mourn." Also people saying "day whatever in trump's America." He's not president yet and won't be until January. These are just problems that have been going on for a long time that you just now want to blame him for. Ok, I'm done now. It was nice to have somewhere to say this where I can't really lose friends. Maybe I'll lose any respect some people on here had for me, which is probably little to none if you know who I am. But if you can't respect my opinion, then that's your problem, not mine. :)

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

Politics makes people close-minded, they forget about respecting others opinions. Whether one side wins or the other, a election only shows how divided people are based on a political parties ideals. America's recent election showed a 50/50 split between people, and both candidates won and lost in the way we count our votes. However our people refused to accept a winner that didn't believe in their views. They refused to accept the opinions of half of their fellow countrymen. They refused, to accept the results of the election, even when they laughed at the opposing side, who stood up for themselves with the exact same opinion.

Now they take to the streets with their signs and guns,
Tall Tales of false hopes leaves the generation done,
"White supremacy" makes the minorities run,
Our father's sacrifices, wasted on our sons.

Cops think its ok, to bomb our own people,
Children are praying, point out the white steeple
Behind this Cloud of deception, I think I can see though
Nobody is born innocent, all fight chained to be equal.

~Thread Locked
(To Avoid Future Flame Baiting/Propaganda)

Status
Not open for further replies.