• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP A Kit Idea

EmmaAntoinette

Feral Cat - Un-breaking 111, Thorns 11, and Projectile Protection IV = Black leather armor enchantments

Sharpness V, Knock-back 11 = Diamond sword enchantments

Jump up 3 blocks by double jumping, Climb trees by shifting/looking up, 9 potions of Regeneration, 7 Potions of Blindness = Extra Equipment

Speed 11 = Don't need to drink

disabilities - Fall into Water you will retrieve Slowness lasting 30 seconds.

DESCRIPTION - If you are stealthy and quit the Feral Cat kit is just for you! Be strong and protected with your Un-breaking 111, Thorns 11, and Projectile Protection IV black leather armor! Use your claws enchanted with Sharpness V, and Knock back 11 to wound your target. Use your skills and climb up trees and jump up onto high walls, Scratch your targets eyes out leaving them blinded for 30 seconds leaving them vulnerable to your attacks! When you take to much damage use your 9 lives (Regeneration potions) to protect you! Confuse your target with your Speed 11 making them easy to attack and confusing them, but if you fall into water you would be slowed down for 30 seconds!

I would say this kit would be
5,000 coins or 4,500 coins

iwasakoala

I think this is a good idea, but it is a bit op. you could maybe have sharpness 3 on the diamond sword? And the slowness for 20 seconds?
I don't really know, but cool idea! :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Isnt that faster than flash? And the sword is way too op. The thorns level seems quite high. The knockback doesnt really fit with the kit ino. There also doesnt need to be unbreaking on anything since nothing ever breaks.

I like the idea of the theme for the kit, but I don't like this suggestion.