• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub A Bending server

BENDING SERVER??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_iSkillzz

Well I was on kitpvp Checking the kits and I saw a kit called FireBender so I got an idea of a Bending server because it would be great to have one so you can have powers and stuff. And also do it with like survival and make your house go to the nether and stuff and an arena where you can battle another ppl with your abilities and It would be great that depends on the rank you Are getting like Enchanted diamond kits Mockingjay can Get A kit with everything in X And An Op bow only for mockingjays And like that but not getting it everyday bc it would be so op so like 2 kits per 2 days or 1 kit per day and default players can get diamond enchanted armor and tools (pick, sword, axe)with level V of everything.....

Whatever xD I wont get Sad or mad if you dont like this idea xD Its ok I respect your opinions. Lol the longest thread I have done Idk how bc my imagination Sucks....

_iSkillzz

Im suggesting A kinda survival server With The bending Plug-in and there can be another world on the same server with an arena for bending battles..
There is a plugin of that When i created my 1 day server It had that plugin and It doesn't cause lag and anything like that...
And Ik you don't like my suggestion Its Okay... Thank You for reading.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Im suggesting A kinda survival server With The bending Plug-in and there can be another world on the same server with an arena for bending battles..
There is a plugin of that When i created my 1 day server It had that plugin and It doesn't cause lag and anything like that...
And Ik you don't like my suggestion Its Okay... Thank You for reading.
Okay, I think I understand.

There would be a (survival) server where players progress through and learn to "bend" Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending, Airbending. There would be an arena where players would be able to pvp eachother using their bending powers.

touh

Trusted Member
Yeah i have seen the bending plugin and what comes with this and this isnt a horrible idea but oh jesus christ the lag

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah i have seen the bending plugin and what comes with this and this isnt a horrible idea but oh jesus christ the lag
The lag could be easily fixed I'm sure. Zainos would probably rewrite the plugin anyways so that it is less laggy and also would have more options

ParadoxTaco

i would honestly rather have a survival server with unique kits and MCmmo score board. And mabye a seperate world that resets every day so there is new resources. This bending seems abit out of place on this server.