• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

2 years-memories

itsjustpizazz

Well hello everyone. Some people know me some people don't. I just wanted to say this server is amazing. Like i literally grew up on this server and it was great. It was a huge part of my life. I joined two or three years ago. My friend legendarybash and I used to play on this server 24/7. It was so much fun. I quit playing minecraft about a year+ ago and she quit way before that. I spent $100 of my christmas money on buying mockingjay. It was actually a great waste of money because I was addicted. I have so many memories on this server. I introduced so many people to it and I made a lot of friends. I played pvp like everyday. One time my creative plot got griefed by someone and zainos rolled it back. He also low key helped me with my spanish hw (thank u also now I'm still taking spanish lollll) All the times the server shut down i was so bored and I went on forums every day. I also was soooo good at parkour because my mac was/still is goals. That's basically my story in a nutshell. A lot has happened since then. I don't play videogames anymore. I'm in high school. I randomly just came back on because idk tbh but I just typed in h and this website came up. If anyone remembers me then HI!!!! So many staff and old friends are gone..miss them. I hope you all have a great life. If you actually took the time to read this, then well seriously go do your homework or something. I'll see if I can still remember how to play minecraft and come on the server later. Well g2g do homework yayyyy

I guess this post is kind of just closure tbh idk.

Nootch

Trusted Member
You're right I should be doing my homework..but hey I remember you even though you never knew me

Also YESSS when I saw your name I would always think of pizza

Handeril

Most of the factions stuff is just stuff in the past, "water under the bridge", as some would say.