• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock 2 homes

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You can kinda already do that with, /is setwarp and /is sethome.
I Like the idea though :)
Not exactly. The warping system was changed. Your warp is now where your [Welcome] sign is on your island, and /is h Is where you spawn on your island. So sure, it may work for 2 places on your island, but it will not work for the nether or anything like that

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

Not exactly. The warping system was changed. Your warp is now where your [Welcome] sign is on your island, and /is h Is where you spawn on your island. So sure, it may work for 2 places on your island, but it will not work for the nether or anything like that
So my idea could be allowed :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So my idea could be allowed :D
I personally see absoultely no need for it. If you want to get to an island youre trusted on, you can /is warp there. If you need to go anywhere in the nether, part of the challenge is preparing for the nether and traveling to where you want to be. Also, since some players may allow users to use their end portal, if you were allowed to sethome in the end then it would be unfair. Simce that would allow you to go there anytime without using a portal.

biddie15

So sure, it may work for 2 places on your island
That's what I meant.

(As long as it doesn't let you /sethome in the nether or end) If its two personal warps like /is h and one public warp [Welcome] sign, or the way it is now.. I'm fine with either one.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
It'll be great if there are 2 homes & 1 warp (they have to be in the overworld). Because well it's useful.. For.. Reasons xD

diidu

You should be able to do /is sethome in 2 different places :D Then if you wanna get to the first home, /is home if u wanna get to the 2nd home, /is home 2
I like the idea and it would help ppl (just an example) if they were building a iron farm? and ran out of the block they needed to use for it so they did /is sethome and then went back to their other spawn point where the chests were, got more of the item and warped back to the top of the iron farm (or whatever ur building). It would help a LOT from my point of view

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

I like the idea and it would help ppl (just an example) if they were building a iron farm? and ran out of the block they needed to use for it so they did /is sethome and then went back to their other spawn point where the chests were, got more of the item and warped back to the top of the iron farm (or whatever ur building). It would help a LOT from my point of view
Thank You :)