• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP 1v1

Killer99

When you're in a 1v1 and the opponent Runs from you for the whole match it should be a Couple day ban bc then you waste your time on them and its annoying...im just suggesting :D
Im just thinking You should get banned for like 2 days or so bc running is annoying Please and thank you :p

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
So waste of time = ban? I dont think the punishment quite fits the crime xD
Only suitable "punishment" for running away during a battle would be a loss of kill streak or something :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree with _Bach_

Just because its annoying doesnt mean it should be a ban. Just a loss of their killstreak

B

Bill_CipherX

Well, I simply think it is normal for one to run away, me for example, I'm not very good at PvP and I don't have enough coins to get the kit I want most, or a decent kit atleast. A ban is not the right idea though...

_Radique_oo7

Well, I simply think it is normal for one to run away, me for example, I'm not very good at PvP and I don't have enough coins to get the kit I want most, or a decent kit atleast. A ban is not the right idea though...
Same here. Im not so hot at pvp. Banning someone for running is a horrible idea. When someone has a better kit then me I run.

AlphaQUp

Same here. Im not so hot at pvp. Banning someone for running is a horrible idea. When someone has a better kit then me I run.
I agree that a ban is not right. However, you do understand that he is talking about 1v1 duels, right? This is when you both have the same kit in an arena to the death.

B

Bill_CipherX

I agree that a ban is not right. However, you do understand that he is talking about 1v1 duels, right? This is when you both have the same kit in an arena to the death.
Well yes, you are right. But yes I'm terrible at PvP anyways the problem is my computer mouse, it's a touch mouse...

RK_Credius

Ok from what Ive heard from chat I suggest 2 things to kill 2 birds.

ONE: BARRIERS!

The Builders should take 20 min and place Barriers around the place so there is no way to get hit up, or jump to and/or escape and go out of range.

TWO: HUNGER!

Make the players have hunger and the only way to regenerate is to hold the middle, which gives a 3x3 area disabling the hunger. This way the guy running has to fight for control of the middle, or else he runs out of food and cant sprint anymore which is when a player goes in for the kill.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ok from what Ive heard from chat I suggest 2 things to kill 2 birds.

ONE: BARRIERS!

The Builders should take 20 min and place Barriers around the place so there is no way to get hit up, or jump to and/or escape and go out of range.

TWO: HUNGER!

Make the players have hunger and the only way to regenerate is to hold the middle, which gives a 3x3 area disabling the hunger. This way the guy running has to fight for control of the middle, or else he runs out of food and cant sprint anymore which is when a player goes in for the kill.
1: there are barriers at the top of the arenas so players cant escape

2: I don't like the idea of hunger. You need hunger to regen hearts, and having players not have full hunger unless they were in 3 blocks of the center is a huge change to gameplay and would greatly affect the pvp giving a huge advantage to whoever can hold the middle

RK_Credius

Ok the barriers are there to not let them escape, but there isnt any to avoid players jumping onto them and waiting it out

Ok I admit i had not been thinking about the full hunger and regeneration, But I would like to hear suggestions so that players dont just run around and waste ppls time, maybe a slow?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Ok the barriers are there to not let them escape, but there isnt any to avoid players jumping onto them and waiting it out

Ok I admit i had not been thinking about the full hunger and regeneration, But I would like to hear suggestions so that players dont just run around and waste ppls time, maybe a slow?
Well it is pvp ppl are going to run so pick a player to 1v1 that you know will not run away.