• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 & Ffa

Do you want an option to team in SW?

• No

• Yes

• I don't play SW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Okay so I was thinking: What if we made the SW lobby bigger and added 5 portals instead of one?
4 of the portals will let you play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. That means only two islands will be needen and one middle, of course you can add more than two islands like 3v3v3 but two is enough.
The last portal will be FFA. There's no decided amount of islands, like the one we have now.

I think idea would get more people to play skywars, what about you? :D

Kaios

Retired Staff
As a very avid SW player I would love this and be ABSOLUTLEY available to build some of the maps.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Eh, I don't like it. Like SG, just ask them to team.

Also, for the 1v1 arenas, just kill everyone else and then fight :p
That's the point Chris lol. When you want to 1v1 a friend you have to kill everyone else first (which isn't hard for NatePlayzzMC and I) but it's just the fact that you have to do that and it gets annoying.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Eh, I don't like it. Like SG, just ask them to team.

Also, for the 1v1 arenas, just kill everyone else and then fight :p
That isn't fair. If there's 8 players and 4 of them wants to team it'd be 4v1v1v1v1. This option is for the people who'd like to team or not in a fair way.

___Barney___

You dont really need to team unless you ABSOLUTELY have a apple and a bootie and a flint and steel than just fight on! #WithChris #TeamWithSG #Skywars