• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

‰PNG IHDR X ' sRGB ®Îé

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR - CODE 1608
BREACH;
I.P. a72c:ed98:b156:3359:5014:40d:c96c:27d
INTEL: NVIDIA GeForce Experience v0.08 USAGE FOUND
COMPUTER: DELL
KEYBOARD: LAPTOP KEYBOARD
6:54 10162016
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
message incoming . . . . . . .
"Hello people of HHG. I have a truth that might shock some of you. I know things you might not, or just that you plan to hide. A release of this information will be dated the day Halloween takes place. I will be posting information and status updates regularly. I want to explain to you all that this is not a game. This will most likely cause people to be a little more cautious of their surroundings, and what might happen to them too. I am in danger, and you are too.
-JAYPEG
------------------------------------------------------
Message conclusive.
System restarting...
*throws up* Dell *throws up again*

Trenly

Admin
Admin
ERROR - CODE 1608
BREACH;
I.P. a72c:ed98:b156:3359:5014:40d:c96c:27d
INTEL: NVIDIA GeForce Experience v0.08 USAGE FOUND
COMPUTER: DELL
KEYBOARD: LAPTOP KEYBOARD
6:54 10162016
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
message incoming . . . . . . .
"Hello people of HHG. I have a truth that might shock some of you. I know things you might not, or just that you plan to hide. A release of this information will be dated the day Halloween takes place. I will be posting information and status updates regularly. I want to explain to you all that this is not a game. This will most likely cause people to be a little more cautious of their surroundings, and what might happen to them too. I am in danger, and you are too.
-JAYPEG
------------------------------------------------------
Message conclusive.
System restarting...
First, "Error 1608" is an invalid driver error. Don't know that that will help anyone
Second, for anyone wondering: the IP given is IPv6

Omnisent

Trusted Member
UPDATE
--------------
It seems I over-estimated the intelligence of you people...
I have decided to release the leak today or tomorrow so you all have time to finish this.
EVERYONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HELP IN THIS, INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO HAVE ANSWERED A CLUE ALREADY.
Good luck people of HHG.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelistra

Trusted Member
UPDATE
--------------
It seems I over-estimated the intelligence of you people...
I have decided to release the leak today or tomorrow so you all have time to finish this.
EVERYONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HELP IN THIS, INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO HAVE ANSWERED A CLUE ALREADY.
Good luck people of HHG.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People of HHG" you know there are people that don't understand anything on this thread right? (~‾▿‾)~

Omnisent

Trusted Member
THE DOWNLOAD FOR THE ANSWER IS HERE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find these things out. It's almost too easy, but I don't care. This leak can't be direct.
I am not providing any more hints outside of the folder. Work together and share ideas. I will not respond to any of these.
https://www.mediafire.com/?g2jauc6a75g981o
Good luck.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
THE DOWNLOAD FOR THE ANSWER IS HERE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find these things out. It's almost too easy, but I don't care. This leak can't be direct.
I am not providing any more hints outside of the folder. Work together and share ideas. I will not respond to any of these.
https://www.mediafire.com/?g2jauc6a75g981o
Good luck.
That's not possible for me, looks just like a bunch of random symbols xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
thats what math looks like to me xd do your magic, quartz, and find us the answer to lifeee
I haven't completely understood life yet :3 And probably never will xd If you need help with math I highly recommend mathisfun.com bc they explain things in the most simple way