• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

‰PNG IHDR X ' sRGB ®Îé

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
CORRECT.
----------------
Stage is closed. This time, Trenly will not reply (please lol) so the test is harder.
This stage was to learn that not everything is true, although it may seem so.
Learning this is important here.
-----------------------------------------

STAGE 4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/eisvat1t0bytj5b/DELETE+LIFE.txt
�PNGLIFELIFELIFELIFE
#

IHDR #X## ###' #sRGB ��#� #gAMA ��#�a# pHYs #� #�#�o�d #tEXtSoftware paint.net 4.0.12C#k� s8IDATx^�� �eU}��#��k���i#���#P�WE#�j�nf��hb�F#e����^�&�$H

Trenly

Admin
Admin
�PNGLIFELIFELIFELIFE
#

IHDR #X## ###' #sRGB ��#� #gAMA ��#�a# pHYs #� #�#�o�d #tEXtSoftware paint.net 4.0.12C#k� s8IDATx^�� �eU}��#��k���i#���#P�WE#�j�nf��hb�F#e����^�&�$H
somehow you have to view the image

Omnisent

Trusted Member
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR - CODE 1608
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BREACH;
I.P. a72c:ed98:b156:3359:5014:40d:c96c:27d
INTEL: NVIDIA GeForce Experience v0.08 USAGE FOUND
COMPUTER: DELL
KEYBOARD: LAPTOP KEYBOARD
6:54 10162016
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
message incoming . . . . . . .
"Hello people of HHG. I have a truth that might shock some of you. I know things you might not, or just that you plan to hide. A release of this information will be dated the day Halloween takes place. I will be posting information and status updates regularly. I want to explain to you all that this is not a game. This will most likely cause people to be a little more cautious of their surroundings, and what might happen to them too. I am in danger, and you are too.
-JAYPEG
------------------------------------------------------
Message conclusive.
System restarting...