• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Survival Games Map- "the Ancients"

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This is a project I've been working on for the past 3 months (I didn't think it would take this long).

The map started with an idea of ancient civilizations (hence the name) and then grew to include mythical temples and dinosaurs. The map features the following:

*50+ Block High Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton
*2 Pterodactyls
*Sea Dragon in the water
*Dinosaur Egg with goo inside
*A Mayan Style Temple with traps and puzzles inside
*Several abandoned huts scattered along the mountains
*An abandoned village in the valley
*Multiple Hidden passages and caverns to explore
*Old wooden pathways with lamps and fences (they are in the process of decay)
*Gravel Walkways leading to various areas of the map
*Herobrine's Lair
*The Temple of Herobrine (complete with a parkour to escape)
*Two Ancient Canoes
*Abandoned Watchtower
*Sandstone Temple hidden in the Mountain-Side

Features a very detailed Spawn arena with vines and textured "old" stone look.

Map is 300 blocks in diameter.

No armor stands or other entities used (though several command blocks are used for effect. For example, in the Ancient Mayan temple, one button tells the player "You have been warned") The Map is not dependant on those command blocks however, and if the server wanted to change the use of them, merely replace them with chests.

(Note: a few command blocks are used to teleport players out of an area- ex. Out of Herobrine's Temple after completing the parkour).

A few friends and I played this on a private server to great success! I would love to see this with a full 24 free for all! :D

If anyone has any questions regarding the map, please comment! I'm happy to share a download link for the map upon request. I hope this gets accepted in the near future!

||Built by:
BachVonLocke
With Help from RevisedGaming

Birds in the Air.png
Spawn .png
Serpent.png
TREW WITH SHADERS.png
Lava Parkour.png
HeroBrines Temple.png
Village.png
Abandoned Hut.png
Dino Egg.png

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
OMG I LOVE IT! I WILL DEFINITELY ADD THIS!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HUGE SUBMISSION BACHVONLOCKE! I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The Map is ONLY FOR THE HAPPY HUNGER GAMES NETWORK, no download link. Sorry!
[Topic Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.