• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Skylands Sg Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix____

No, it's not done yet, I'm just posting it RIGHT NOW because I need more ideas for it, I can still add A LOT more to the map, but I really badly need some ideas, when I actually finish the map, I'll just make another post to this post, and show the finished version of the map, so if you can, please give some ideas to add to the map.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 2015-07-17_16.36.02.png
    2015-07-17_16.36.02.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 2015-07-17_16.39.14.png
    2015-07-17_16.39.14.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 2015-07-17_16.37.35.png
    2015-07-17_16.37.35.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 2015-07-17_16.37.24.png
    2015-07-17_16.37.24.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 2015-07-17_16.36.11.png
    2015-07-17_16.36.11.png
    355.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 2015-07-17_16.36.59.png
    2015-07-17_16.36.59.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 2015-07-17_16.37.09.png
    2015-07-17_16.37.09.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 234

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
It looks like a nice idea. Maybe add some planes, helicopters, and maybe an airport for the blimps? Idk if the airplanes and helis match the theme.

Phoenix____

I don't think they match the theme of the map, I've added a castle, an air ship, and hot air balloons, so.. xD I already have eno- Omg! Birds! Imma add some birds! Your idea gave me that idea xD Hahah, thanks.

Phoenix____

Um, what, "Too small, V.I.P world is better to build"? xD What? I'm building in it xD Also, you people don't seem to understand what I'm saying. The map is NOT finished, I went ahead and posted it because I need some more ideas for it, when the map is actually finished, I will post the finished map on this post. Once again, the map is NOT finished! I will post the screenshots of the completed map when it's actually done!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah it's really small and it needs more detail. Thanks anyway for your submission :D

Phoenix____

Yeah it's really small and it needs more detail. Thanks anyway for your submission :D
Um... Wut... How many times have I said this... It's... Not... Done... I posted it now because I need more ideas... What even... Can no one read anything I say?!?

Phoenix____

Didn't think of that... Lol, I probably should have, derp, well, I'll make another post then asking for ideas for my map in a bit. xD And then when I actually finish my map, I'll put the screenshots of the completed map here... xD

Phoenix____

If he bans me for getting "angry" at him, it COULD possibly get his server taken down, cause you can't ban someone (Especially a donor) for no reason at all, especially for something like that, so he can't. xD

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
No...But you see it's just that kinda being mad at the owner and getting him mad enough COULD ( Maybe not an absolute) get you banned...
1- I would never do that because it's stupid and I don't abuse powers and I don't tolerate staff abusing powers.
If he bans me for getting "angry" at him, it COULD possibly get his server taken down, cause you can't ban someone (Especially a donor) for no reason at all, especially for something like that, so he can't. xD
2- That's a huge lie. Even if I banned you because I wanted you could never do us anything and you have prooven it, when you tried to go cry your mum to get unbanned because you got banned for hacking and you had to end up buying unban fee because neither your mummy nor your daddy could do us anything so please, don't spread lies and do me the favor of shutting up <3
3- Since this map is not done and this discussion is getting out of topic, I'll lock the thread. Please make another one when the map is done and if you wish keep discussing about this please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.