• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Giveaway Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Hey guys,

I have some good news to deliver, Zainos, MrAnnoyingCookie, and I have been discussing and we came up with an awesome way for you to receive our AWESOME in-game perks such as, gadgets, ranks, pets, coins, and MORE! Everyone will have a chance to win our awesome in-game features, which are listed here store.happy-hg.com.

Now, you may be asking. How do I enter, what are the social media links, how do I know if I won, what are the prizes, when will I receive my rank, and more? Well, let me answer those questions!

To enter you will need a facebook account or a twitter account. If you have both, use them! It doubles your chances to win!

Our social media links are listed below.
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HHGNOfficial
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/HHGSupport.

Each time a giveaway is held a tweet or post will be made on the links listed above. The tweet/post will include how many days you have, the prize you will receive, and occasionally, our IP address (which you all should know!). The prize will be a variation of our store (store.happy-hg.com). Each giveaway will have a different prize and it will not do the same prize twice in a row, so if you want a rank, package, gadget, etc, check our social media!
Giveaway winners will be asked to provide an account username to give the prize to.

There will always be 2 winners each time we hold a giveaway. One winner will be on Twitter, and the other will be on Facebook. If you do both of the requirements on both social medias your chance is doubled! Please be aware that giveaways are not handled by helpers, moderators, or administrators.

If you have an issue with your prize please privately start a conversation with Zainos or imtotallychris, and we will handle it from there. If you do not know how to start a conversation please look at this thread http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-start-a-conversation-pm-someone.6245/.

This thread will be updated once in a while so check back here. Also, please take to account that we may change the amount of times a giveaway is held, or the amount of days you have left to enter. Good luck!

If you have any questions ALWAYS ask them here, never ask a question pertaining to the giveaway in-game, you will be ignored.

tl;dr Retweet and follow us on twitter & like and share us on facebook

Note: The winners are randomly chosen on a randomizer website. The prize will take 15 minutes to be applied globally, please do not spam staff members if you do not have your prize.

Last edited:

ejljbris

Hey guys,

I have some good news to deliver, Zainos, MrAnnoyingCookie, and I have been discussing and we came up with an awesome way for you to receive our AWESOME in-game perks such as, gadgets, ranks, pets, coins, and MORE! Everyone will have a chance to win our awesome in-game features, which are listed here store.happy-hg.com.

Now, you may be asking. How do I enter, what are the social media links, how do I know if I won, what are the prizes, when will I receive my rank, and more? Well, let me answer those questions!

To enter you will need a facebook account or a twitter account. If you have both, use them! It doubles your chances to win!

Our social media links are listed below.
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HHGNOfficial
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/HHGSupport.

Each time a giveaway is held a tweet or post will be made on the links listed above. The tweet/post will include how many days you have, the prize you will receive, and occasionally, our IP address (which you all should know!). The prize will be a variation of our store (store.happy-hg.com). Each giveaway will have a different prize and it will not do the same prize twice in a row, so if you want a rank, package, gadget, etc, check our social media!
Giveaway winners will be asked to provide an account username to give the prize to.

There will always be 2 winners each time we hold a giveaway. One winner will be on Twitter, and the other will be on Facebook. If you do both of the requirements on both social medias your chance is doubled! Please be aware that giveaways are not handled by helpers, moderators, or administrators.

If you have an issue with your prize please privately start a conversation with Zainos or imtotallychris, and we will handle it from there. If you do not know how to start a conversation please look at this thread http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-start-a-conversation-pm-someone.6245/.

This thread will be updated once in a while so check back here. Also, please take to account that we may change the amount of times a giveaway is held, or the amount of days you have left to enter. Good luck!

If you have any questions ALWAYS ask them here, never ask a question pertaining to the giveaway in-game, you will be ignored.

tl;dr Retweet and follow us on twitter & like and share us on facebook

Note: The winners are randomly chosen on a randomizer website. The prize will take 15 minutes to be applied globally, please do not spam staff members if you do not have your prize.

What if you don't have twitter or Facebook?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Hi,

It's once again time for a giveaway! This giveaway we are going to give 2 users all gadgets. If you are unsure what gadgets we currently have an offer click here. If you unavailable to click on the link check the spoiler below to see the list of gadgets.
20f613164f775d3c26175de1bdcb0b11.png
To enter this giveaway do the same thing as last time:
  • Follow and retweet us on twitter. Click here for a link to the tweet
  • Like us and share us on facebook. Click here for a link to the facebook post
Also, on facebook you need to like the facebook page not the facebook post, last time everyone liked the post but not the page!

You may double your chances by entering on both of our social media.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hi,

It's once again time for a giveaway! This giveaway we are going to give 2 users all gadgets. If you are unsure what gadgets we currently have an offer click here. If you unavailable to click on the link check the spoiler below to see the list of gadgets.
Also, on facebook you need to like the facebook page not the facebook post, last time everyone liked the post but not the page!

Good luck!
There is no hyperlink for the "click here for a link to the Facebook post"
Also, what is the deadline?

iwasakoala

Hi,

Good luck!
I have me facebook now what?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Status
Not open for further replies.